Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Sep 2007, 12:51 (Ref:2006787)   #51
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, Rubens responded to Fisi's remarks about Rubens rejoining the track and holding him up by saying "he should be experienced enough to shutup".

Rubens had no option and Fisi was unlucky. **** happens.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 12:52 (Ref:2006788)   #52
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have the broadcasting regulations changed regarding the following..? When Coulthard was being interviewed whilst Q2 was taking place, ITV showed that instead of the on-track activity. I believe that they used to have to stick with the world feed, rather than showing their own images during the session.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 12:57 (Ref:2006791)   #53
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Massa, quickest Ferrari, a second off the pole time thus far. Cripes etc...
Old 8 Sep 2007, 12:59 (Ref:2006793)   #54
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Hamilton almost has a minor pitlane collision.

Cue fuel pouring onto the McLaren witch hunt fire.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:00 (Ref:2006794)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Relief for Ferrari as Massa closes gap to half a second.

Heidfeld fourth!
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:02 (Ref:2006797)   #56
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good work by Heidfeld there.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:04 (Ref:2006798)   #57
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Button must be running seriously heavy. He,s two secs off his best Q1/Q2 times.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:15 (Ref:2006805)   #58
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quick Nick made it stick!
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:17 (Ref:2006808)   #59
Ellmau
Racer

Ellmau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
I'm surprised he made it to Q3, so well done to him
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:43 (Ref:2006832)   #60
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
He had ran out of soft tyres getting to Q3. The suggestion was that he would just fuel up.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:48 (Ref:2006839)   #61
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hopeless Hondas, the Spykers looked way better.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:49 (Ref:2006841)   #62
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
Why oh why did I stick £2 on Betfair for Kimi getting fastest lap of the race :'(
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:51 (Ref:2006842)   #63
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
He had ran out of soft tyres getting to Q3.
I presume he has kept back a set for tomorrow, unless they are praying for rain

Button (plus Heikki, Nico et al in the bottom half of the top 10) fuelling up is a no brainer.

A single stop is apparently 6 seconds quicker than a 2 stopper, The Mac's, Ferrari and Nick have proberbly gone for a 2 stopper, but they have the speed to carry it off. (What's the bet that Robert finishes ahead of Nick tomorrow?) Had the likes of Jenson tried for a 2 stopper they may well lose out to the guys in 11th to 15th tomorrow.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:52 (Ref:2006843)   #64
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstallard
Why oh why did I stick £2 on Betfair for Kimi getting fastest lap of the race :'(
Because you don't have an account with Ladbrokes?

Ferrari will have a stronger race pace. Not over yet...
Old 8 Sep 2007, 13:54 (Ref:2006844)   #65
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V
I presume he has kept back a set for tomorrow, unless they are praying for rain
A used set. Q is about first laps on any set.
Quote:
A single stop is apparently 6 seconds quicker than a 2 stopper, The Mac's, Ferrari and Nick have proberbly gone for a 2 stopper, but they have the speed to carry it off. (What's the bet that Robert finishes ahead of Nick tomorrow?) Had the likes of Jenson tried for a 2 stopper they may well lose out to the guys in 11th to 15th tomorrow.
Yes, the front lot are playing for track position. Button is protecting his behind.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 14:05 (Ref:2006856)   #66
Red Bulldog
Racer

Canada
Beaver Bank, NS
Red Bulldog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I would bet he still gets it.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 14:19 (Ref:2006865)   #67
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I think the Ferrari's are too far off the pace for that.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 14:51 (Ref:2006880)   #68
Ellmau
Racer

Ellmau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Either that, or the McLarens are too fast
Old 8 Sep 2007, 17:20 (Ref:2006964)   #69
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back From the Great Beyond!!

Hi there old friends and members.

I write this sitting at the computer of my "racing" son - Grand Am GT's this season - while passing the time until we leave for my "sailing" son's 50th birthday party uo the road in Princeton, NJ.

I have truly missed this Forum over the last months, and am delighted to know that "Maxmil" and my password are still alive out there on the net.

Once again, I quote Gen. Douglass MacArthur "I Shall Return".

Looking forward to rejoining you soon,

Max
Old 8 Sep 2007, 17:32 (Ref:2006973)   #70
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Monza....What a wonderful race circuit.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 18:35 (Ref:2006991)   #71
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith
Monza....What a wonderful race circuit.
I concur

I'm trying to decide whether to go to Monza or Spa next year with some friends for a nice little motorsport holiday. I think it's got to be one of those two - just such special places.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 18:38 (Ref:2006993)   #72
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Monza for the atmosphere probably (not that I've been there, but it looks good).
Old 8 Sep 2007, 19:04 (Ref:2007009)   #73
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I concur

I'm trying to decide whether to go to Monza or Spa next year with some friends for a nice little motorsport holiday. I think it's got to be one of those two - just such special places.

That is a hard choice to make I love both of them I would go with Monza I think? I think..yes well maybe Spa, no hang on a sec...
Old 8 Sep 2007, 19:06 (Ref:2007011)   #74
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Definitely would love to go to both if had the chance.
Old 8 Sep 2007, 19:07 (Ref:2007014)   #75
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
I would too.