Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 29 Oct 2006, 08:49 (Ref:1752472)   #51
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who cares about the championship, Bayliss is in P2!

Another case of the Australian motorsport fans pro-Australian policy...
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 29 Oct 2006, 09:57 (Ref:1752522)   #52
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope Bayliss wins - would give me the MotoGP prediction championship
Old 29 Oct 2006, 10:29 (Ref:1752546)   #53
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bautista not winning in 125cc. It's true I tell ya!

Down in 5th right now, most odd.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 11:45 (Ref:1752593)   #54
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i hope Bayliss wins Rossi 2ND and clinches the Championship.

my ideal podium that just simply won't happen would be:
1ST - Bayliss (great to see him win in a 1 off ride)
2ND - Stoner (good to see him get a good resault on his last ride on a Honda)
3RD - Vermulen (he is Aussie and he is my favourite rider)

abit of Aussie bias but thats the way i am.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:14 (Ref:1752635)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A bit of Aussie bias. Nothing new, you and your countrymen have it down to a tee.

Lorenzo is 250cc WC!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:20 (Ref:1752650)   #56
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia
ozrevhead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
A bit of Aussie bias. Nothing new, you and your countrymen have it down to a tee.

Lorenzo is 250cc WC!
we like to back our own - with them being the few drivers away from home they need all the support we can give them
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:29 (Ref:1752660)   #57
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Amen.

Go Troy!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:34 (Ref:1752668)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Any Ducati will do for me.

I had a dream last night that Capirossi won the race and that Rossi was pole-axed by Bayliss at turn one. I really hope not!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:02 (Ref:1752701)   #59
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rossi is down!

This could be it!

Nicky Hayden, 2006 MotoGP Champion?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:05 (Ref:1752703)   #60
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looking good for NIcky...Cmon!!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:19 (Ref:1752710)   #61
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*praying for Dani to take Nicky out again*
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:36 (Ref:1752720)   #62
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia
Bayliss looking good for the win

Nicky for the championship

Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:38 (Ref:1752722)   #63
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Nicky must be nervous right now....keep it together mate! Come on...
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:38 (Ref:1752723)   #64
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man
*praying for Dani to take Nicky out again*
thankfully dani isnt even close to nicky atmo

EDIT: Nickys team boss cant look atmo

Last edited by ozrevhead; 29 Oct 2006 at 13:42.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:38 (Ref:1752724)   #65
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Oh and BAYLISSTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:39 (Ref:1752725)   #66
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Two laps....I am shaking like a ruddy leaf.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:40 (Ref:1752727)   #67
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Last lap......keep it together Ducati and Hayden!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:41 (Ref:1752729)   #68
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Ducati's first GP one-two!

Bayliss' first win!

Hayden is world champion!!!!!!

I am so emotional!

Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:43 (Ref:1752733)   #69
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia

WELL DONE TROY AND NICKY!!

Sign Troy up now DAMMIT!!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:44 (Ref:1752734)   #70
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidStHubbins
I hope Bayliss wins - would give me the MotoGP prediction championship
Thanks Troy!

Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:45 (Ref:1752735)   #71
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Aww fudgepumps..
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:46 (Ref:1752736)   #72
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
Well done, Nicky! Enjoy it.

Won it fightin'. Rossi lost it on his ass.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:48 (Ref:1752738)   #73
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Is this the "Schumacher factor" with Rossi? Can't quite hack it in final round shootouts?

Very strange, but from the start to the fall he was pretty nervous looking. And his pace wasn't searing on the fightback, although admittedly there was probably a few bits missing off the bike.

Nevertheless, Rossi showed he was a class above this season. He can hold his head high.

But forget Rossi, this is Nicky's day! Nicky's year!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:50 (Ref:1752739)   #74
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yehhhesss.... Well done Nicky!! world champ!!

Im so delighted!!!
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:51 (Ref:1752740)   #75
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
I had a feeling Rossi was up against it after seeing the warm-up times. He was well down. I thought that maybe he was bluffing but obviously not. He'd have struggled to make it to 5th or whatever he needed anyway to win.

Rossi's had a good run (understatement) and maybe he'll hit 2007 with refreshed hunger.

Anyway, nice to see Hayden going ballistic in the pits

He was the fastest of the non-Ducatis today and had it in control. As good as a win.

As a die-hard Rossi fan I'm surprised I'm taking this so well.

"Well, I’m sure I’d feel much worse if I weren’t under such heavy sedation.”

Last edited by DavidStHubbins; 29 Oct 2006 at 13:55.