Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Apr 2007, 10:53 (Ref:1887104)   #101
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Rubens seems to be having good races compared to Jenson.
Do people here think that Button is not particularly good at dealing with a bad car? When the car hits the sweet spot, so does he, but just look at how Barrichello is now ahead of him (and I still think Button is the faster driver in potential), and his season alongside Fisichella at Benetton/Renault, whichever they were called then.

Quote:
I am sooo happy to be able to watch the races without commentary.
Howcome you can do this?

Last edited by Born Racer; 9 Apr 2007 at 10:55.
Old 18 Apr 2007, 09:51 (Ref:1894557)   #102
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The woman who sits opposite me in my office is consistently able to stand stifling heat in this room. There's one other woman who works in here who's not here today (just the three of us) and they seem to love horrid, stuffy rooms. This is more the case for the one who's here though. I usually instigate the window- (or French door/window or whatever you call them) opening.

But today, when it's particularly bad, almost as a silly heat acclimatisation experiment I am seeing how long I can hack it. Actually, I think I couldhack it all day, so I'll go open it soon.

Anyway, the penny has dropped.

She's from Malaysia.