Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:29 (Ref:849502)   #1251
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Others should have them, I guess. Whenever I hosted, I kept bleating on about everyone who wanted one taking a replay.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:30 (Ref:849504)   #1252
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I have replays for Kya, Monaco, Zandvoort, Spa and Snett. Not Silver or Rouen
Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:37 (Ref:849511)   #1253
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I now have the results for Zandy courtesy of pirenzo. Thanks to him for that.

I've been trawling this thread most of the afternoon pieceing together the bits I missed. The finishing positions for Silverstone and Rouen are here on the thread, but just not the times.

If the worst comes to the worst I can use those so all is not lost.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:42 (Ref:849514)   #1254
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They should do.

You couldn't post the link to the site again though could you?

I could work it out myself, cos i know it contains gpl, coxocube, force9 and .com somewhere in it, but that's about it
Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:53 (Ref:849524)   #1255
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Here is the link, although it is still the old version and way out of date.

TTFRL league website

Last edited by Spudgun; 24 Jan 2004 at 19:53.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 19:57 (Ref:849528)   #1256
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun
The finishing positions for Silverstone and Rouen are here on the thread, but just not the times.

Typical!

(I won both of those..... )
Old 24 Jan 2004, 20:00 (Ref:849530)   #1257
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I came 4th in both of those I think...
Old 24 Jan 2004, 20:10 (Ref:849541)   #1258
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
I've gone back through, but only the Rouen results are there.

So if anyone anywhere has the results for Silverstone I'll be cooking with gas since I now have all the other results.
Old 24 Jan 2004, 22:57 (Ref:849665)   #1259
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Sorry, can't help you there...
Old 24 Jan 2004, 23:28 (Ref:849684)   #1260
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I ought to be able to remember, but I can't. I would have thought that those who raced might remember their positions?
Old 24 Jan 2004, 23:34 (Ref:849688)   #1261
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
well, i have 3rd place written down in the back of my school diary, but i'm not sure if that's correct (given Silver's a bogie track connection wise)
Old 24 Jan 2004, 23:38 (Ref:849691)   #1262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just looking back through this thread, it's surprising how little we said about that race. From what I can remember and gather from the few posts, I won, I believe Ozy was second and pirenzo third. Damon was disco'd. I think Ed must have therefore been 4th with Damon 5th? I don't think anyone else was there? As to times and other details, I really haven't a clue. Neither Damon or Ozy have posted since you asked for info Spud - so maybe one of them either has a replay saved or the results noted down somewhere?
Old 25 Jan 2004, 00:23 (Ref:849728)   #1263
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Well, it was one of those races where there wasn't really much to discuss...
Old 25 Jan 2004, 11:46 (Ref:849919)   #1264
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry guys, I really can't remember that race at all.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 11:49 (Ref:849920)   #1265
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
did you get a replay?
Old 25 Jan 2004, 12:01 (Ref:849925)   #1266
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i just checked and it would seem not.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 12:09 (Ref:849929)   #1267
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
hmm. We're just resting our hopes on Owen then...

But we do know this:

1st: Ayse
2nd: ????
3rd: Me
4th: ????
5th: ????

There weren't more than 5 of us i don't think.
I'm guessing Owen or Damon were second, my bet it it was Owen and D was 4th, with Ed 5th?
Sound about right? Maybe someone Discoed, like perhaps Owen disco'd and D finished second, with Ed in forth, and Owen in fifth. Sounds a more likely scenario to me
Old 25 Jan 2004, 12:51 (Ref:849951)   #1268
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Damon was disco'd, so I'm sure he wasn't second. It must have been Owen.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 14:10 (Ref:850001)   #1269
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
8m18.497 Cooper, Nurburgring

First strike to pirenzo

(Monster Rank -60.100!)
Old 25 Jan 2004, 14:38 (Ref:850009)   #1270
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice one. I can see I'm going to have to find some speed at the Ring in the next week or so. (As it happens, I have a day off tomorrow, so I might get a few laps in.... )
Old 25 Jan 2004, 14:43 (Ref:850013)   #1271
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
That was quite a commited lap, but i made 2 or 3 costly mistakes. First i ran wide in the Karussel, and then somewhere in that twisty section i totally messed up one bend and rode up the grass bank all the way down a short straight and that musta cost me something. Then i an wide in the mini karussel, and nearly spun in the process.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 14:50 (Ref:850021)   #1272
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Should have been an 8.02 then..........
Old 25 Jan 2004, 15:18 (Ref:850047)   #1273
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sorry guys don't have the replay. i have a feeling that i was second but i wouldn't hold me to that. was i in the lead and then spun at stowe and then slotted in behind ayse to finish second?
Old 25 Jan 2004, 15:37 (Ref:850051)   #1274
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think that's right.

Me, Oz, p, then Damon or Ed, depending on when Damon disco'd.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 15:43 (Ref:850054)   #1275
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Should have been an 8.02 then..........
More like 8m16