Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 30 Nov 2011, 14:22 (Ref:2993497)   #126
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So you didn't. They're not with Santa then, they're still with the elves.
Old 30 Nov 2011, 16:05 (Ref:2993527)   #127
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry, there must be a joke there about 'elf and safety!

I'll get me coat.
Old 30 Nov 2011, 19:27 (Ref:2993607)   #128
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are they working in an Elf Service Store. Bet JM doesn't get this sort of banter at the super store.
Old 30 Nov 2011, 19:29 (Ref:2993610)   #129
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Are they working in an Elf Service Store. Bet JM doesn't get this sort of banter at the super store.
And what about the Sanity Clause?
Old 30 Nov 2011, 23:05 (Ref:2993713)   #130
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
sanity? not applicable here, if you think it is your be turned back at the gates!
Old 1 Dec 2011, 08:13 (Ref:2993831)   #131
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Do you remember the Faulty Towers scetch with the two psychiatrist they say something like"there is enough work here for a full case history" Basil has just climbed the ladder and looks in their room by mistake.I think he then starts tapping the window looking for woodworn.Just the funniest sketch ever.
Point I am making is that I think you lot are not far behind.
Must be because we are not racing.
Old 1 Dec 2011, 08:30 (Ref:2993839)   #132
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
why did I type 'your' and not you'll? been talking to Iain this week . . .that's my exkyooss an I'm stikkin to it!
Old 1 Dec 2011, 08:41 (Ref:2993844)   #133
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
You' ¡con referencia a todo loco!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Dec 2011, 09:32 (Ref:2993863)   #134
jminsh
Veteran

England
Not far from Oulton Park
jminsh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Oh Yes he Does with a select few that still have a sense of humour !

Hey Iain
Old 1 Dec 2011, 12:09 (Ref:2993934)   #135
midgetman
Veteran

Well I'm glad to hear you have as much backchat from customers as I do!

Be careful with Iain in particular, he sucks you into things..."You fancy this run Max? It's for Chariddeeeeee" and all of a sudden you've signed up for a 10k which even the organisers describe as "undulating". Read mountainous if it's anything like his Stoke Row "gentle off-road duelathon!"
Old 1 Dec 2011, 12:26 (Ref:2993942)   #136
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WIMP!!
Old 1 Dec 2011, 13:29 (Ref:2993977)   #137
midgetman
Veteran

YOU JOINING US TEL?????????????????
Old 1 Dec 2011, 15:03 (Ref:2994003)   #138
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Last time I saw Jason he was not having a good time in Portimao. The conversation went something like this. "Get out the *!+^!:ing way".
Old 1 Dec 2011, 16:07 (Ref:2994021)   #139
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Santa arrived today but the elves have hidden the sack he left
Old 1 Dec 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2994024)   #140
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Tell Clarkson - he'll have them take out and shot.
Old 1 Dec 2011, 16:41 (Ref:2994029)   #141
jminsh
Veteran

England
Not far from Oulton Park
jminsh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Last time I saw Jason he was not having a good time in Portimao. The conversation went something like this. "Get out the *!+^!:ing way".
The sun must have been reflecting off your head and stopping me changing my wheel.

Going back to your comments on my hair cut and all your catalogues that arrived with you !! did you notice the special Rowley hair products on the Auto glym polish page.
Old 1 Dec 2011, 17:07 (Ref:2994041)   #142
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Round two ! While you are all sitting there doing nothing pick your right foot off the ground and move it round in a clockwise direction, now with your right hand draw a number six in the air and see what happens to your foot !!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Dec 2011, 17:49 (Ref:2994049)   #143
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Right,done that, what next? Jason,I'm sure that if the Delta crew were making comment's,they would have been complimentary.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 10:35 (Ref:2994315)   #144
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
YOU JOINING US TEL?????????????????

No Engine! No Chance.

License arrived this morning,anyone else had theirs in record time?
Old 2 Dec 2011, 12:17 (Ref:2994361)   #145
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
yes mine and my son's both came yesterday; credit where it's due, MSA are very efficient with the licence process.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 12:35 (Ref:2994367)   #146
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I have my medical in 20 minutes so I'll expect my licence back by Tuesday.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 13:03 (Ref:2994376)   #147
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Waiting with bated breath.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 13:47 (Ref:2994396)   #148
Brian A
Racer

England
Sunny West Sussex
Brian A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I applied on-line yesterday (saved the cost of a stamp....every little bit helps towards next years racing budget). E-mail arrived at 10.30 this morning saying that my licence has already been sent.

Really have to commend the efficiency of the MSA.
Old 2 Dec 2011, 13:51 (Ref:2994398)   #149
midgetman
Veteran

So can you apply online even if you need a medical Brian?
Old 2 Dec 2011, 15:45 (Ref:2994429)   #150
Brian A
Racer

England
Sunny West Sussex
Brian A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
So can you apply online even if you need a medical Brian?
You can if your latest medical is within one year. I had my medical for the 2011 licence done at Race Retro in February so it is still valid. If yours is more than a year old, you'll have to get the form filled by a doctor and send this in as normal. But if you leave it until the new year, you'll then be able to use it for 2013 - unless they change the process in the meantime.