Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 31 Jul 2007, 17:54 (Ref:1977477)   #151
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Ohh,Ah did,nt understand,zorry.
is forumcommunication getting in the russian era seventies and earlier (or in England last year) ....
Old 31 Jul 2007, 18:33 (Ref:1977509)   #152
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have to admit to some confusion here. Esper can you re post cos I really haven't a clue what you mean.
Old 31 Jul 2007, 20:11 (Ref:1977600)   #153
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
I have to admit to some confusion here. Esper can you re post cos I really haven't a clue what you mean.
it was the fact about the (mind)controling organisers?
Old 1 Aug 2007, 02:05 (Ref:1977782)   #154
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well if you recall, as a result of this thread, Roger and possibly a few others e mailed Masters who subsequently issued a claeification. Any changes were not as a result of this thread but it probably prompted further thought on the part of Masters.

But I have communicated with one member of the organisation who told me that the 10/10s threads do get a viewing. They just don't post.
Old 1 Aug 2007, 14:34 (Ref:1978286)   #155
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
we knew that anyway
Old 1 Aug 2007, 14:53 (Ref:1978297)   #156
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Clearly Esper, didn't.
Old 1 Aug 2007, 15:13 (Ref:1978307)   #157
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
thats becasue he wasn't paying attention.

500 lines Esper . . . .

I must pay more attention to the invaluable information shared on tentenths
Old 1 Aug 2007, 15:46 (Ref:1978324)   #158
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
They are not worthy-No chavs at Goodwood-todays hot news
The food is the highlight-it is Chavs food
The punters were not worthy -all those transporters /motorhomes in the Silverstone paddock-Highlight was the one with the ramp set so the public could not get through to the pits.
Your lords and Masters have access to the threads but not sure they actually read them fully
Old 1 Aug 2007, 17:09 (Ref:1978385)   #159
rpj
Rookie

rpj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We have even changed our kit to black so the grease don't show, but did not have time to try the super new food had to make do with £5 burger's. I actually thought I needed a swipe card to get in as they were using the paddock club entrance. ( only joking John )
Old 1 Aug 2007, 19:45 (Ref:1978514)   #160
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Gord blimey, dawn you lot complain. Yer shud be gra'ful you get to look in the dower!
Old 1 Aug 2007, 20:01 (Ref:1978531)   #161
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
apologies lads! (peter), wheres the master(S) where i can drop my 500 lines
Old 1 Aug 2007, 20:16 (Ref:1978545)   #162
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by esper
apologies lads! (peter), wheres the master(S) where i can drop my 500 lines
You hav,nt done those properly,go back and do them all again.
Old 1 Aug 2007, 20:32 (Ref:1978557)   #163
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
You hav,nt done those properly,go back and do them all again.
its not as it was in your days Terence()
Old 2 Aug 2007, 06:44 (Ref:1978785)   #164
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have we now exhausted the thread topic? Should the thread now be closed?
Old 2 Aug 2007, 06:47 (Ref:1978787)   #165
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'd go along with that. The result has been achieved.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 07:22 (Ref:1978809)   #166
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That will mean Esper get,s the last word,but perhaps we could find something else that invisible people might take notice of. It,s been a good thread though.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 07:29 (Ref:1978815)   #167
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Word.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 08:00 (Ref:1978833)   #168
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
just as the embers die down someones bound to find something to moan about . . . . .
Old 2 Aug 2007, 08:26 (Ref:1978844)   #169
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Its finished-now Goodwood,can't wait