Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Nov 2009, 21:43 (Ref:2577843)   #201
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 7 Nov 2009, 22:21 (Ref:2577865)   #202
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hey Retro,
Has Brighty made any comment on twitter about his lap 1 problems?
Old 7 Nov 2009, 22:22 (Ref:2577866)   #203
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can't believe people are *****ing about Todd punting Brighty off, running someone clearly off the road at the dogleg is dangerous stuff!
Old 7 Nov 2009, 22:28 (Ref:2577869)   #204
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 7 Nov 2009, 22:33 (Ref:2577871)   #205
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Without seeing the incar footage from Todd's car. I'm not convinced that Todd made contact with Bright.
Old 8 Nov 2009, 00:17 (Ref:2577920)   #206
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Q2

Mr Dumbrell to 3rd
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 8 Nov 2009, 00:25 (Ref:2577925)   #207
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....

Old 8 Nov 2009, 00:45 (Ref:2577932)   #208
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Can't believe people are *****ing about Todd punting Brighty off, running someone clearly off the road at the dogleg is dangerous stuff!
Mr Kelly could easily have backed off.. he could see he was running out of road... and that the green car had track position
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:00 (Ref:2577936)   #209
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Mr Kelly could easily have backed off.. he could see he was running out of road... and that the green car had track position
That was my take as well.

The Lowndes Kelly thing was exactly the same, two egos who couldn't separate the need to finish against the need to "hell or high water he isn't getting me".
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:01 (Ref:2577937)   #210
Senna05
Veteran

Australia
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Senna05 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I actually think Brighty did leave room, but by leaving room he had to go to the inside kerb. By doing this, you can see the car lurches uncomfortably to the left, and then he hits Todd, who clearly doesnt want to back off.

I see no contact between Todd and Jason on Turn 2, but Jason's car is clearly not stable when he applies the brakes. This is clearly as a result of the contact at the back end of turn one.

Coming from a Jason Bright fan - I'd say racing incident. But perhaps Todd could have backed off.... then again, he wasn't to know the kerb would have thrown JB so far out of shape.
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:36 (Ref:2577940)   #211
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
Skaifey says in the commentary that Toddler tags the back of Brighty when he re-enters the track.

Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:41 (Ref:2577941)   #212
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
Skaifey says in the commentary that Toddler tags the back of Brighty when he re-enters the track.
He was guessing Retro
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:46 (Ref:2577942)   #213
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Was this the plan all along?

Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:50 (Ref:2577943)   #214
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
Quote:
Cromley did say his wife was ill.
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:52 (Ref:2577944)   #215
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Nice to see Mr Caruso shows his true self.... having a go at Mr Bright by suggesting that at least he (Mr Caruso) has a drive lined up next year

Sounds like some unpleasant niggle building between the current Fujitsu supported team, and the future one...

A sign of no class...
Old 8 Nov 2009, 01:55 (Ref:2577945)   #216
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Cromley did say his wife was ill.
Of course, but the noise in the garages suggests that the CEO of the major sponsor may have just achieved his personal utopia right about now...
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:03 (Ref:2577948)   #217
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
He was guessing Retro
From Brightys press release...not sure what to make of this but it's suggesting he isn't happy...

Quote:
The achievement was not lessened by Todd Kelly’s barging on lap one of the afternoon’s race, which sent Brighty off the track at turn three.

Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:16 (Ref:2577950)   #218
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLowndes View Post
Did anyone watch the post race press conference?

A reporter commented that Whincup & Davison don't have the same banter they had 12 months ago and asked if it was because of the championship strain. Both said that they are good friends and separate on-track from off-track, blah, blah.... shame their body language didn't say the same. They definitely didn't look like they were on speaking terms...

Just watched that on Big Poo. They certainly gave a good impression of enemies didn't they.
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:35 (Ref:2577954)   #219
SSbaby
Veteran

Australia
SSbaby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Again, a sensational qualifying lap by Bright. Absolutely smashed the field.

A great reaction from his team in the pits as well. It makes you realise what a special sport we have when you see such emotions. It does for me, anyhow!

Go Will!
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:43 (Ref:2577955)   #220
motofan
Racer

motofan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
gez gtr you are very much in the know more then i thought
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:44 (Ref:2577956)   #221
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
:
http://twitpic.com/opdat
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:52 (Ref:2577959)   #222
yap
Racer

Australia
Gold Coast
yap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Nice to see Mr Caruso shows his true self.... having a go at Mr Bright by suggesting that at least he (Mr Caruso) has a drive lined up next year

Sounds like some unpleasant niggle building between the current Fujitsu supported team, and the future one...

A sign of no class...
A nice look for the new sponsors coming on board

Gave his best impression of being a spoilt little brat
Old 8 Nov 2009, 02:55 (Ref:2577961)   #223
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
For all the doom and gloom v8 knockers...there are people there...

Old 8 Nov 2009, 04:50 (Ref:2577976)   #224
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Racer View Post

Old 8 Nov 2009, 05:14 (Ref:2577977)   #225
thunderbolt
Veteran

thunderbolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thats when a safety car is not a safety car what a joke