Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 14 Apr 2014, 13:18 (Ref:3392386)   #51
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dixon was on the racing line, Wilson tried to make a move on the outside and Dixie wasn't expecting him to be trying to come through so late. Wilson should be angry with himself.
Old 14 Apr 2014, 13:38 (Ref:3392395)   #52
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
As PT said during the broadcast "Wish Beaux been officiating when I was driving"

Wasn't a horrible race, but yeah far too much contact for it to be a well rated race
There was a bit more contact than usual, then again it is a street course but as far as I was concerned it didn't detract from the race. If there had been double file restarts in the mix, with the problems they have caused, then it would have been a frustrating race for driver and spectator a like.
Old 14 Apr 2014, 18:56 (Ref:3392505)   #53
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
There was plenty room for Dixon in the inside line, but he slammed Wilson to the wall. it was as unfair as Power's move on Pagenaud. I had forgotten about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Beaux Barfield probably shouldn't have said 'rubbin is racin' or whatever in the driver's meeting.
Street races are always this messy.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 08:34 (Ref:3392694)   #54
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congrats to Mike Conway for another well-deserved win.

Yet, there also were some weird moves in that race, from drivers who are not normally expected to deliver those.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 10:50 (Ref:3392748)   #55
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Conway did well but bit lucky this time too, what can I say? I found the Dixon-Wilson tap a bit more remarkable than Hunter-Reay's dive personally despite the much more lurid appearance of the latter.