Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 17 Apr 2011, 15:07 (Ref:2865090)   #1
Audi Racer
Veteran

United States
Audi Racer has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
A permanent Edit Button?

What do you think about permanent edit button in place( or at least extend the timer on the edit button for a post to a day or 2.
Ive seen it done on other forums and it works quite well. If i say F1 cars are 4wd everyone who reads it will comment on it. i cant edit within the 15min window because i went out to lunch. I come back and see people saying thats wrong but i cant change or rescind the statement which is wrong.
Old 17 Apr 2011, 15:47 (Ref:2865111)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We thought about it and it makes it far too easy for people to change meaning / context etc. The current edit time should be enough for people to make corrections without changing context.

For anything else you can always contact a forum moderator and request corrections.
Old 17 Apr 2011, 21:05 (Ref:2865309)   #3
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
...and let it not be forgotten that there is the time-honoured method of checking one's post before pressing the send button...
Old 17 Apr 2011, 21:06 (Ref:2865310)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And I thought this was another thread about Jenson's lacklustre Chinese performance........ I bet he wishes he could edit it......
Old 17 Apr 2011, 23:15 (Ref:2865375)   #5
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
And I thought this was another thread about Jenson's lacklustre Chinese performance........ I bet he wishes he could edit it......
Old 18 Apr 2011, 01:12 (Ref:2865419)   #6
Audi Racer
Veteran

United States
Audi Racer has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
For anything else you can always contact a forum moderator and request corrections.
oh i didnt know this thanks