Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Closed Thread

Old 15 May 2015, 11:46 (Ref:3537689)   #201
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, Merhi keeps his Manor F1 seat for Monaco and will skip the FR3.5 race - no word on any replacement yet:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118984
Old 15 May 2015, 13:24 (Ref:3537731)   #202
Formulahistory
Veteran

Formulahistory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think there will any replacement...
Old 16 May 2015, 15:27 (Ref:3538083)   #203
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How about Regalia as a replacement driver for Merhi?
Old 27 May 2015, 16:26 (Ref:3541791)   #204
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Right, this afternoon the tickets for the Silverstone round were made available to request, but to my surprise they are now charging for them! (except children who go free)

https://proticketing.com/wsrticket/en_US/evento/3345

So, if you're an adult and you go to one of the days, it's now £8. OK that's still not bad for a day out and I fully appreciate the costs involved to run an event on this scale, but the whole WSR marketing concept for years now is that they are a FREE event for the public, and now all of a sudden there's a charge which hasn't previously been mentioned??
Old 27 May 2015, 17:39 (Ref:3541816)   #205
10TENTHS
Veteran

10TENTHS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not really all that surprising. FR3.5 has had less entries recently (in part thanks to the FIA superlicence changes) so Renault have to make up the lost money somewhere.
Old 27 May 2015, 21:44 (Ref:3541893)   #206
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSR Fan View Post
Right, this afternoon the tickets for the Silverstone round were made available to request, but to my surprise they are now charging for them! (except children who go free)

https://proticketing.com/wsrticket/en_US/evento/3345

So, if you're an adult and you go to one of the days, it's now £8. OK that's still not bad for a day out and I fully appreciate the costs involved to run an event on this scale, but the whole WSR marketing concept for years now is that they are a FREE event for the public, and now all of a sudden there's a charge which hasn't previously been mentioned??
ask renault uk.

i daren't look online to see the outrage. meanwhile, it's free to get into spa as usual and the weather forecast's coming up milhouse at the moment
Old 28 May 2015, 10:52 (Ref:3542039)   #207
jodi
Racer

United Kingdom
Northants
jodi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Silverstone is one of the most expensive circuits to hire track time.. So when you think of F1 charging the costs they do, that's because they're using the ticket prices to cover purely the track hire cost. WSR charging £16 for two days for an adult... I'm sorry but where else could you go for two days for that price? Nowhere. Yes, European rounds are free, but they also are cheaper to hire the circuit.. I think it's quite decent really of Renault UK to only charge £8 per day considering the mass amount it's actually costing them for the whole weekend!
Old 28 May 2015, 13:58 (Ref:3542095)   #208
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I don't care if it's 8 quid as that will stop plebsville invading like the bad old days!!
Old 28 May 2015, 14:55 (Ref:3542107)   #209
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Italian Antonio Giovinazzi set to be sub for Alfonso Celis only at forthcoming Silverstone round with AVF, but for the moment his chances were vanished.
Old 3 Jun 2015, 09:01 (Ref:3544471)   #210
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Silly season is off season so anything to do with the current championship can be discussed in respective threads.