Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:20 (Ref:991756)   #26
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yepp..if MS wins again..we'd be wondering why RB isn't offered a 2-stopper.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:27 (Ref:991765)   #27
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best car with the best driver in it.

No one should be surprised at the results.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:36 (Ref:991781)   #28
Son of Jor-El
Racer

Son of Jor-El should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm never surprised when they win. Usually I feel nausea!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:43 (Ref:991792)   #29
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't we all?!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:46 (Ref:991794)   #30
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Son of Jor-El
I'm never surprised when they win. Usually I feel nausea!
Well, don't eat too much before races then !

...and never watch a race with your girlfriend
Old 2 Jun 2004, 19:19 (Ref:991887)   #31
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There can be no doubting Ferraris work ethic....it is truly phenomenal.

But I do think it is magnified a fair bit by the fact that their supposed main rivals are performing like amateurs at times.

And the way they focus solely on TGF makes my blood boil to be honest....still, if it's successful and legal, why not?
Old 2 Jun 2004, 19:26 (Ref:991893)   #32
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think after all the work MS has done for Ferrari he deserves a little preference over Rubens..... but not as much as they are giving him!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 22:17 (Ref:992054)   #33
Kicking-back
Veteran

It's their team.

They can run it how they like, within the rules.

If they want to solely focus on Schumacher, that's up to them.

If they want to back both drivers equally, that's up to them also.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 01:05 (Ref:992150)   #34
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep.

and if a fan doesn't like it then they can root for someone else. Nothing worth getting upset about. Choice-city.

Last edited by Adam43; 3 Jun 2004 at 01:06.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 07:28 (Ref:992320)   #35
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
Ok, i made a mistake, it was 2 races only.
Well, I wasn't pointing about the exact number (too much that is ) my point was that on different strategies they had 100% rate of success.

PS: How can you tell that he wasn't "offered" a 2 stop choice? I'm quite sure that they took this in consideration, but that only proves that he chose wisely so far
Old 4 Jun 2004, 17:59 (Ref:994082)   #36
429CJ
Veteran

Finland
Otaku World
429CJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Yep.

and if a fan doesn't like it then they can root for someone else. Nothing worth getting upset about. Choice-city.
Yes, fan can always choose not to come to races, or watch it from tv, not to buy team mercandise, ignore the sponsors, stop buying cars from manufacturers involved on F1. And that's the end of modern F1.

-Jamie Hyneman
Old 4 Jun 2004, 18:21 (Ref:994098)   #37
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exactly.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 00:15 (Ref:994362)   #38
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes, but strangely, the team/driver that people love to hate still seem to contribute more fans who choose to come to race, to watch it from tv, to buy team merchandise... So if it's the end of F1, why?

We need more people like Michael and Alonso, where they can bring fans to come in flocks. Mark is another good driver who brings in the people at his home race. And of course, a team like Ferrari won't fail to bring in the numbers too.
Old 5 Jun 2004, 01:16 (Ref:994379)   #39
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Gt_R
Yes, but strangely, the team/driver that people love to hate still seem to contribute more fans who choose to come to race, to watch it from tv, to buy team merchandise...
[joke]Distinct lack of imagination springs to mind [/joke]