Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 Oct 2017, 11:49 (Ref:3774474)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
And wasn't Mr Warburton ultimately working for Archer Capital and doing his business on their commands? Archer who you are short term owners and as you say do not have a reputation for building for the future if in their view, the job is already done

Surely the money grab TV deal will be his legacy?
Or the Bathurst 12hr clash of 2015?
Or the loss of Homebush under his watch?

People will come back with the usual rubbish about how the series would have died without the Foxtel money, but i'll counter with the reply that if the competitors in a series can apparently only survive on TV money handouts, then does the series really deserve to survive?
Technically Mr Warburton worked for the board, which included representation from the majority shareholder in Archer Capital, and the minority shareholders in the REC-holding teams.

But why let the reality get in the way of a Supercar bash?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods