Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 Jan 2004, 01:37 (Ref:855870)   #1
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I Need Suggestions!!

Champion has given RFM interviews to Liz and I with JJ and Marco. I'm doing JJ, and I need some questions, any sugesstions? Thanks!
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 30 Jan 2004, 06:52 (Ref:856006)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Our sympathy to JJ first, it's great to have him in La Sarthe any time he'll come.

Then :
- what does he thinks of the new LMES serie, and how does he see the ALMS evolve in the future - but I think you could have finf those ones by yourself
- what would he like to drive in the years to come (I mean which car : is he interrested by the GTS category, to say one thing ?)
- he knows F1 : what does he think about the skill level of the sportscars drivers ?
Old 30 Jan 2004, 06:56 (Ref:856008)   #3
Mags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Our sympathy to JJ first, it's great to have him in La Sarthe any time he'll come.

Then :
- what does he thinks of the new LMES serie, and how does he see the ALMS evolve in the future - but I think you could have finf those ones by yourself
- what would he like to drive in the years to come (I mean which car : is he interrested by the GTS category, to say one thing ?)
- he knows F1 : what does he think about the skill level of the sportscars drivers ?
GREAT questions!!!
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 30 Jan 2004, 13:16 (Ref:856355)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What was wrong with Jyrki Jarvilehto......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 30 Jan 2004 at 13:17.
Old 30 Jan 2004, 13:18 (Ref:856358)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
After all, we dont say M.H.Kinen, do we?
Old 30 Jan 2004, 14:19 (Ref:856440)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
After all, we dont say M.H.Kinen, do we?
No, but we say AY SE DA SI ! Woops !
Old 30 Jan 2004, 14:48 (Ref:856465)   #7
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Should we say A.C.Dasi?
Old 30 Jan 2004, 15:08 (Ref:856479)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Other than his current team mates who would he like to have as co-drivers at Le Mans?

(as mentioned before JJ is one of my current dream team - Ortelli and Kristensen are the other two )
Old 30 Jan 2004, 15:28 (Ref:856499)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yeah, he's in mine too! One of my all time fav drivers!!

I'd like to know who he rates as his main rivals and if he's gonna miss his old buddy Johnny this year? as never much to choose between them on pace-never has been.

Also if he's gonna do any LMES rounds at all this year or in future?

Who he'd like to have as his ideal teammates in any races?
Old 30 Jan 2004, 18:35 (Ref:856735)   #10
Mags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by chunterer
Yeah, he's in mine too! One of my all time fav drivers!!

I'd like to know who he rates as his main rivals and if he's gonna miss his old buddy Johnny this year? as never much to choose between them on pace-never has been.

Also if he's gonna do any LMES rounds at all this year or in future?

Who he'd like to have as his ideal teammates in any races?
Great question; I also asked him if there is anyone he has ever wished he could have raced against.
Old 30 Jan 2004, 18:55 (Ref:856764)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by cybersdorf
Should we say A.C.Dasi?

Touché you two......

I just wondered why J.J. did drop his full name. Jarvilehto isn't that difficult. I suppose J.J. is nice and catchy and memorable......
Old 31 Jan 2004, 10:10 (Ref:857367)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I just wondered why J.J. did drop his full name. Jarvilehto isn't that difficult
Not more than Pescarolo or... Hunaudières !
Old 2 Feb 2004, 10:49 (Ref:859905)   #13
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Hey Mags,

Just out of interest where can i find transcript of the interview and/or when?Love to have a look!
Old 2 Feb 2004, 12:59 (Ref:860044)   #14
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The interview with JJ will run the week of February 15th, along with an interview of Michael Lewis, Trans-Am and LMP 900 driver (and you'll be pleased with both. Michael Lewis has a lot of interesting things to say, and he's funny too.)

Next week we will have Frank Biela and Darren Law -- Darren is with Flying Lizard Motorsport and drives for the Bell team in Grand Am.
Old 2 Feb 2004, 13:01 (Ref:860049)   #15
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
www.rfmsports.com
Old 2 Feb 2004, 17:44 (Ref:860297)   #16
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What does he think about future "improvements" of the track ?

For him, what are main "originalities" of LM race?

Not mentioning the car he'll drive, which car would he drive next june ?

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 3 Feb 2004, 22:29 (Ref:861912)   #17
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How about:

"Other ALMS teams have indicated that they will run the LMES event at Monza on May 9th, but there has been no indication from Champion....are there plans to run there, since you will already be there 2 weeks earlier at Le Mans test Days?"

"If not, Why Not?"

One American Open Wheel Series!