Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Dec 2017, 10:47 (Ref:3786991)   #1
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Gulf 12 Hours 2017

And so to the final GT Race of the year!

Finally (yes finally) the Gulf 12 Hours will be streamed on Youtube in full, WITH Radio Le Mans commentary!

From The Gulf 12 Hours release:

From the 14th to 16th of December, the 2017 entries will battle it out around the 5.55km, 21-turn marina-based circuit.

Gulf 12 Hours is very pleased to have the team from Radio Le Mans on board for this year’s contest, who will provide the live coverage for the event. The ‘super’ Radio Le Mans broadcasting will be enriched with live imagery on our official YouTube channel.

-

The website has only ever listed a provisional entry list with 28 cars on it, but with a bit of hunting ive put together most the 26 car actual entry with drivers included.

The GT3's should have a slight speed advantage here so expect to see them fighting for the win outright.

Looking at the entry list I see this in theory as a straight shootout between the two more PRO orientated cars that are the Kessel Ferrari of Broniszewski/Rigon/Molina, and the Rinaldi Ferrari of Salikhov/Siedler/Seefried.

That said, the TF car of Tom Jackson and Euan McKay supporting quick am Al Harty could be strong too... Al Harty is pretty consistent.

Gulf 12 Hours Entry List 2017

GT3

AKKA ASP Team - Mercedes AMG GT3 - Mauro Ricci / Jean-Luc Beaubelique / Benjamin Ricci / Jerome Policand
Attempto Racing - Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Isaac Tutumlu Lopez / Clemens Schmid / Aly Capan
Dragon Racing - Ferrari 458 GT3 Italia - David Perel / Ollie Hancock / John Hatshorne
GP Extreme - Renault RS 01 GT3 - Stuart Hall / Nicky Pastorelli / Jordan Grogor
GP Extreme - Renault RS 01 GT3 - Axcil Jefferies / PDM / Bassam Kronfli
Kessel Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3 - Michael Broniszewski / Davide Rigon / Miguel Molina
Kessel Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3 - Piti Bhirombhakdi / Michael Chen / Nick Foster / Giorgio Roda
Kessel Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3 - Claudio Schiavoni / Andreas Piccini / Sergio Pianezzola
Oman Racing Team / TF Sport - Aston Martin Vantage GT3 - Ahmed Al Harty / Tom Jackson / Euan McKay
Rinaldi Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3 - Norbert Siedler / Marco Seefried / Rinat Salikhov
SPS Automotive - Mercedes AMG GT3 - TBA / TBA / TBA

LMP3

Graff Racing - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - John Burdon / N. Wei / Ricky Capo / Franck Gauvin
Graff Racing - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - Eric Trouillet / Andrien Chila / Alexandre Cougnaud / Scott Andrews
Graff Racing - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - James Winslow / John Corbett / Neil Muston
Ultimate Motorsport - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - TBA / TBA / TBA
United Autosports - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - Johnny Mowlem / Bon Grimes / Tony Wells
United Autosports - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - Salih Yoluc / Guy Cosmo / Mike Benham / Patrick Byrne
United Autosports - Ligier JS P3 Nissan - Richard Meins / Shaun Lynn / Jim McGuire

CUP

GDL Racing - Lamborghini Super Trofeo - TBA / TBA / TBA
GDL Racing - Lamborghini Super Trofeo - TBA / TBA / TBA
Target Racing - Lamborghini Super Trofeo - TBA / TBA / TBA
MRS GT - Porsche Carrera Cup - Siegfried Venema / Mark Twigg
MRS GT - Porsche Carrera Cup - Georg Braun / Glenn Van Parijs
Slidesports - Porsche Carrera Cup - Graeme Mundy / David Fairbrother / Nigel Armstrong
Generation AMR SuperRacing - Aston Martin Vantage GT4 - James Holder / Matthew George / Steve Tandy
Scuderia Villorba Corse - Maserati Granturismo MC - Manuela Gostner / Christian Kinch / Tommy Lindroth / Jos Aizpurua
Old 14 Dec 2017, 17:32 (Ref:3787070)   #2
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.gulf12hours.com/wp-conten...Hours-2017.pdf
Old 16 Dec 2017, 04:45 (Ref:3787383)   #3
GT-Eins
Veteran

Germany
Hannover, Germany
GT-Eins should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT-Eins should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Our (as ever) extensive Race-Report about the Gulf 12h can be found here:
http://www.gt-eins.de/Berichte2017/2...12h/index.html
Old 17 Dec 2017, 13:36 (Ref:3787619)   #4
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
merak1974 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-Eins View Post
Our (as ever) extensive Race-Report about the Gulf 12h can be found here:
http://www.gt-eins.de/Berichte2017/2...12h/index.html
Yes, a very detailed report, but unforgivable that the author was unable to find and use a correct Maserati logo for the various lists. He doesn't know the difference between Maserati and Mazda?! Give me a break!
Old 17 Dec 2017, 16:36 (Ref:3787694)   #5
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by merak1974 View Post
Yes, a very detailed report, but unforgivable that the author was unable to find and use a correct Maserati logo for the various lists. He doesn't know the difference between Maserati and Mazda?! Give me a break!
Yes must be one of the best reports I have seen on screen-can't remember what a Maserati Trident looked like myself
My only complaint -with 100+ drivers why no females?
Old 17 Dec 2017, 18:18 (Ref:3787731)   #6
GT-Eins
Veteran

Germany
Hannover, Germany
GT-Eins should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT-Eins should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29 View Post
Yes must be one of the best reports I have seen on screen-can't remember what a Maserati Trident looked like myself
My only complaint -with 100+ drivers why no females?
Sorry to correct - but there was Manuela Gostner on the Mazda (err sorry - Maserati ) and I had the impression at the track that she was faster than her male co-drivers

Logo will be corrected - thanks to remind me of this ...
Old 18 Dec 2017, 08:33 (Ref:3787823)   #7
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sorry to correct - but there was Manuela Gostner on the Mazda (err sorry - Maserati ) and I had the impression at the track that she was faster than her male co-drivers

Logo will be corrected - thanks to remind me of this ...
Thanks for that Eins--missed that-thought she drove a Ferrari
Old 18 Dec 2017, 18:56 (Ref:3787914)   #8
GT-Eins
Veteran

Germany
Hannover, Germany
She drove the startstint in race 1 and this was the only 30minutes where the Maserati could follow or even battle with the Aston for position.

Logo should be correct now...
Old 19 Dec 2017, 00:35 (Ref:3787965)   #9
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
What a great track! It would have been a great place for the next GT3 World Cup...
Old 19 Dec 2017, 14:17 (Ref:3788087)   #10
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
merak1974 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
She drove the startstint in race 1 and this was the only 30minutes where the Maserati could follow or even battle with the Aston for position.

Logo should be correct now...
She was very good in this year's European GT4 series, including at least one class win (AM) if I remember correctly.
Old 20 Dec 2017, 14:28 (Ref:3788341)   #11
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Argentine drivers Norberto Fontana, Lucas Colombo Russell and Esteban Gini defeated the other two Porsche 911 Carrera Cup entries.