Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 28 Dec 2012, 17:09 (Ref:3182492)   #1
midnite racer
Rookie

midnite racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
any scrutineers in north dorset area for advice wanted

what it is im looking at racing a honda civic end of next year and the the whole season in 2014 in the cscc tin tops or ctcrc pre 93, i already had a civic vti, but have bought another rolling shell, allready painted no sunroof and with the bonus of a full omp cage fitted, but the fitment of the cage in places looks a bit rough, some of it looks ok, but some of the welding i think is a bit spitty, the rest of the car was done well but the guy outsourced the cage fitment. so what i would like is someone who does scrutineering, who hopefully lives in the north dorset, south somerset, west wilts area(im 10 min off a303 on the border of all three counties) to come and have a look and give me some advice on what needs doing and what doesnt as i have someone who does cage prep and i dont want him to do the whole lot if possible as my budget isnt huge, but i dont want to cut corners.
Old 28 Dec 2012, 21:31 (Ref:3182542)   #2
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You can look up Scrutineers on the MSA website http://www.msauk.org/site/cms/conten...sp?chapter=200

You can see their addresses and see who is close to you.

If your concern is the safety assessment then it shouldn't matter who you use, if you are thinking about eligibility for the series that you are entering then you should contact that club and talk to the eligibility scrutineer for the series.