Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you rate as the driver of the Candian Grand Prix?
Vettel 20 25.97%
Webber 1 1.30%
Alonso 15 19.48%
Massa 5 6.49%
Hamilton 0 0%
Rosberg 0 0%
Button 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
Raikkonen 1 1.30%
Grosjean 0 0%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Gutierrez 0 0%
di Resta 12 15.58%
Sutil 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
Bottas 0 0%
Ricciardo 0 0%
Vergne 23 29.87%
van der Garde 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
Bianchi 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10 Jun 2013, 13:09 (Ref:3260348)   #26
jedrinck
Racer

jedrinck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And it gets him a DOTR vote, not sure if the fastest lap is a requirement for that though. Maybe being alive and Australian does the job.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 13:13 (Ref:3260349)   #27
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good fighting spirit from both Alonso and di Resta and an excellent drive to the car from Vettel. For me though, this goes to JEV, who we saw very little of on the coverage but who delivered the best result for Toro Rosso since Vettel left them.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 14:24 (Ref:3260388)   #28
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Vettel was in a different class. Alonso, Vergne and di Resta also had very good drives.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 14:41 (Ref:3260394)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah SV for me as well. he made a few mistakes, presumably from pushing too hard when it didnt seem like he had to, but over all a masterful performance.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 17:13 (Ref:3260465)   #30
Hesketh
Racer

Hesketh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel truly untouchable, great week-end. Voted for Vergne though.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 17:48 (Ref:3260483)   #31
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was another dominant performance from Vettel, and Alonso seemed to be back on form after his sub-par performance in Monaco, but I am going to give it to Felipe baby. He managed to come from way and provided a lot of entertainment for that race.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 19:21 (Ref:3260533)   #32
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Vettel was brilliant, but Vergne was the most impressive. He was stunning, didn't put a foot wrong all weekend. Best performance from an STR driver since the Vettel days, twice in Q3 now in two races, if he's finally sorted his qualifying as it appears he might have then might see more of this. Looking like a proper talent.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 21:45 (Ref:3260636)   #33
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No votes for van der Garde?

;P
Old 10 Jun 2013, 23:07 (Ref:3260665)   #34
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Verge finishing 6th ahead of both Lotuses (who had no problems), both McLarens, Massa and even the Force India's who were very fast, that's sensational and just what he needed. Especially with Ricciardo ending up nowhere. Verge without a doubt my DOTD.
What he said.
Old 11 Jun 2013, 06:22 (Ref:3260736)   #35
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yup JEV for me too, superb performance and that may wellbe the breakthrough he needed to stay at a high level.
Old 11 Jun 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3260833)   #36
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Verge got the points for mine, nice drive really putting the pressure on his team mate now.
Old 11 Jun 2013, 11:08 (Ref:3260846)   #37
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Should be Vettel.

So I'll vote Alonso just to annoy FAS33.

i actually voted for vergne this time
Old 11 Jun 2013, 13:18 (Ref:3260915)   #38
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I voted for Felipe because he had three crashes on his mind yet drove an aggressive race making up places and getting into the points. He must have known he could not afford a poor race, but did not let it bother him.

Anyway I like him, he's probably the nicest guy on the grid.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 09:39 (Ref:3261354)   #39
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I didn't want to vote for Vettel, but he dominated the field so heavily that even with a major blunder he still finished the race and went off to work on a crossword puzzle while waiting for the everyone else to finish.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 11:15 (Ref:3261412)   #40
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel. A peerless win.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 13:56 (Ref:3261555)   #41
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
I didn't want to vote for Vettel, but he dominated the field so heavily that even with a major blunder he still finished the race and went off to work on a crossword puzzle while waiting for the everyone else to finish.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3261590)   #42
Danny27
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Danny27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No votes for Bottas??
Old 12 Jun 2013, 15:38 (Ref:3261598)   #43
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny27 View Post
No votes for Bottas??
Finishing 14th hardly merits DoTR despite qualifying so well.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:44 (Ref:3261708)   #44
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny27 View Post
No votes for Bottas??
Did he deserve it ?
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:55 (Ref:3261717)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Qualified very well - sadly nondescript in the race......
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:55 (Ref:3261719)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
i actually voted for vergne this time
Well done you!
Old 13 Jun 2013, 02:22 (Ref:3261887)   #47
Danny27
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Danny27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Did he deserve it ?
At least one! I've voted for Alonso anyway..
Old 13 Jun 2013, 13:17 (Ref:3262126)   #48
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think Vettel deserves it more than Alonso because Alonso makes life difficult for himself in qually. It depends whether your criteria include the weekend or just the race.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 19:14 (Ref:3263114)   #49
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
JEV , did not get much coverage during the race but what a fine drive , also good performances from Alonso , Massa and Di Resta .