Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you rate as the team of the race?
Red Bull 12 37.50%
Ferrari 2 6.25%
Mercedes 0 0%
Lotus 0 0%
McLaren 0 0%
Force India 15 46.88%
Sauber 0 0%
Williams 0 0%
STR 3 9.38%
Caterham 0 0%
Marussia 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 Jun 2013, 20:16 (Ref:3259926)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Canadian Grand Prix

Who do you rate as the team of the race?
Old 9 Jun 2013, 20:56 (Ref:3259953)   #2
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Force India, risked strategy that paid off for di Resta.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 20:57 (Ref:3259954)   #3
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Force India for me.

Both cars in the points again consolidating 5th place in the constructors championship and all on a budget the top teams couldn't run a pair of go-karts on.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 21:05 (Ref:3259962)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Force India, nice race for them.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 21:11 (Ref:3259971)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I'm happy to say Force India too.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 22:04 (Ref:3259997)   #6
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Force India? Fuddled practice and quali, saved by an incredible drive by DiResta. Not for me. Red Bull were always there or there abouts all weekend. They made excellent calls in quali, delivered a win and good points in the race.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 22:04 (Ref:3259998)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh pants, I forgot about Force India.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 22:20 (Ref:3260008)   #8
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Red Bull for me - haven't won here before (and that DOES weigh on a team's collective mind) and did it really well here.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 23:40 (Ref:3260046)   #9
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Red Bull: got it right in difficult conditions in Quali and came up trumps in the race.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 02:51 (Ref:3260101)   #10
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull - The pole, the win, and the fastest lap.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 07:33 (Ref:3260158)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Gave it to RBR great team performance
Old 10 Jun 2013, 08:32 (Ref:3260200)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Force India, fantastic.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 14:26 (Ref:3260390)   #13
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Force India are making that gap between themselves and McLaren a little bit bigger all of the time.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 14:44 (Ref:3260400)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
changing weather conditions always makes for a difficult weekend and RBR managed to come through again without missing a beat and making no mistakes.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 17:11 (Ref:3260463)   #15
Hesketh
Racer

Hesketh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Toro Rosso. Yay!
Old 10 Jun 2013, 17:56 (Ref:3260485)   #16
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Difficult to call for this race : Red Bull got the pole, win and both cars in the points; Mercedes got front row starting position, podium and both cars in the points; Ferrari got a podium, both cars in the points and came from way back after a bad qualifying session; finally, Force India got both cars into the points after a bad qualifying session - so all in all - I'd give it to McLaren!

I jest of course! I think Red Bull gets it, but only just.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 18:28 (Ref:3260504)   #17
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Red Bull I think - got pole and should have had both cars on the podium (VdG scuppered that chance though!). Force India had a good race but stuffed up qualifying again, same for Ferrari to some extent although that was driver error rather than team I suppose.
Old 11 Jun 2013, 10:56 (Ref:3260838)   #18
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull does it again say no more.
Old 11 Jun 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3260910)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari for me, a car to repair, and poor qualifying to overcome, both cars making up places from starting positions, and in the points.

Not to knock Red Bull, but what else do you expect from them? To be honest as good as their performance was it was not anything special be their standards.

Force India certainly ahead of the Milton Keynes Mob on 'improvement' over normal levels.

Marussia did not do too badly considering.

Just one man's opinion.

bauble.