Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 9 Jun 2013, 12:21 (Ref:3259708)   #1
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entering Formula Vee

Hi there,

I am interested in racing in the Formula Vee championship, so I am just seeking some advice that will aid me to get started in this championship. I attended the 750mc meet at Snetterton and was very impressed by the action - I can't wait to get stuck in!

Thanks in advance

Matt
Old 9 Jun 2013, 15:17 (Ref:3259791)   #2
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A good place to start would be to make yourself known here: https://www.facebook.com/FormulaVeeC...shipUK?fref=ts

There was a forum but it's pretty much redundant now with social media. They are a friendly bunch and will get you up and running as soon as you're ready.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 16:15 (Ref:3259825)   #3
SteveVee
Rookie

SteveVee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Matt. Glad to hear you enjoyed the racing at Snetterton last weekend. This was also on tv on thurs on Motors and looked like good racing up front. If you go onto the link suggested by Flavio above it definitely gives you the best info needed to learn about Formula Vee. I am the Formula Rep for Vee and will be happy to chat on the phone or by pm on facebook to help you with the info you might need. My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/steve.bailey.54966?ref=tn_tnmn. Please add me.
The 'formula vee championship uk' is our main communication tool to keep all the drivers upto date with all the goings on in Vee. If you go back a few months there are all the videos from all the latest races. If you wish to come to another round i will be able to get you an entry ticket. Pembrey is June 15th/16th,Donington GP on june 30th or Rockingham on July 13th/14th.
Tx Steve Bailey
Old 9 Jun 2013, 16:17 (Ref:3259830)   #4
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks!