Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Mar 2013, 16:45 (Ref:3222869)   #51
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was on Twitter too.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 16:52 (Ref:3222873)   #52
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
A great shame for everyone involved with running the event, marshalling or competing. Tough call.

Hope the weather pattern adjusts a bit by Easter, otherwise going to be more problems.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 17:21 (Ref:3222894)   #53
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Now formally posted on Oulton's Facebook page...:

"Given the prevailing weather conditions, the nature of the cars at the event and the distances people involved will have to travel to attend, regretfully the decision has been made to postpone the Masters Raceday tomorrow. We're so sorry to anyone that's affected but wanted to make the decision as early as practically possible. All ticket holders for tomorrow's event will be contacted over the next few days with further details."
Old 22 Mar 2013, 17:40 (Ref:3222900)   #54
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Bit late for many, if I was racing there I would be half up there by now!
Old 22 Mar 2013, 23:03 (Ref:3223033)   #55
Ben Shuckburgh
Racer

Ben Shuckburgh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was there and got some reasonable wet weather running in - the track was perfectly usable just a bit windy! I had good fun and was disappointed to have the race cancelled but as i left this afternoon - 5ish - the snow was really starting to come down again.