Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Feb 2004, 13:40 (Ref:865419)   #26
DriverT
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
DriverT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And surely he wants someone with a little bit of grace and class.
Old 6 Feb 2004, 13:54 (Ref:865437)   #27
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Like his wife?
Old 6 Feb 2004, 13:58 (Ref:865446)   #28
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well, I don't!
I want some of that poontang pie!

Last edited by ASCII Man; 6 Feb 2004 at 13:58.
Old 6 Feb 2004, 13:58 (Ref:865447)   #29
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
on the other claim she apparently made (that she had an affair with Beckham), Victoria angrily refuted her claims, saying she wasn't David's type.
So, Jordan's too intellectual for him, then... :confused:
Old 6 Feb 2004, 15:38 (Ref:865525)   #30
DriverT
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
DriverT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicking-back
Like his wife?
Who is his wife?
Old 6 Feb 2004, 15:42 (Ref:865529)   #31
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Iirc, when this first happened (1997/98) Jordan (the talentless one, not the team manager) moaned that all Rafe wanted to do was sleep. Nothing else.
Old 6 Feb 2004, 16:07 (Ref:865557)   #32
bosch!
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
GodZone
bosch! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
God, have we become this bored with the off season? Come on guys car launches and testing has resumed! Jordan is a sad delusional wanabee who's only hope of getting onto the grid is to sign verstappen.......... sorry bang TFG lite. She has more plastic and TiTanium than an F1 racer (more miles on her as well) but she is hardly keeping up with modern F1 pit girl style, Ms cambpell may well be last years model but like a GT40 some lines were meant to be seen for more than one season.

Are we bored enough to start an "EJ is actually bald you know" thread? Because he is you know.
Old 6 Feb 2004, 17:39 (Ref:865639)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I dug around some old newspapers in the loft last night and found a copy of the news of the world (from the day of the 1999 Austrian GP) and Jordan says that Ralf was indeed "rubbish" in the sack and seemed to be "unenthusiastic" and "only cared about going to sleep before 10 o' clock."

Can't blame him really........
Old 6 Feb 2004, 18:01 (Ref:865663)   #34
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
Jordan (the talentless one, not the team manager)
:confused:

Old 17 Feb 2004, 17:47 (Ref:877249)   #35
oily oaf
Racer

oily oaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ralf denies romp.

Ralf Schumacher has laughed off rumours that he was involved in steamy bedtime romps with international slapper extrordinaire Jordan who claimed that they were embroiled in a series of passionate encounters over a number of months. Jordan claims that Ralf was an insatiable 5 times a nite man whereas Schumy Jr insists the nightime trysts simply didn't happen. I tell ya that Eddie will resort to anything to attract a bit of sponsorship these days.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 18:01 (Ref:877265)   #36
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
merged with the other thread. (although I didn't do it, someone else beat me to it! )

Also before this goes to far, remember this is a Formula One discusion forum and a family Formula One discusion forum at that

Last edited by Adam43; 17 Feb 2004 at 18:01.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 18:17 (Ref:877287)   #37
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
[i](although I didn't do it, someone else beat me to it! )
guess that was me! Now where is that 'delete member button'?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 18:32 (Ref:877307)   #38
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
merged with the other thread. (although I didn't do it, someone else beat me to it! )
I guess I'm back on form !
Old 17 Feb 2004, 18:37 (Ref:877317)   #39
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
guess that was me! Now where is that 'delete member button'?

See that big RED button on the upper left, with the word "BAN", huhn ??????????

Well, if you don't, that's because you're a goner...
Old 17 Feb 2004, 18:45 (Ref:877340)   #40
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bononi, I'm never sure when you're joking and you strike fear into me.

A real moderator!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:02 (Ref:877367)   #41
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Bononi, I'm never sure when you're joking and you strike fear into me.

A real moderator!

Unfortunately Ralf fan can't reply now as he went back to the dungeons

BTW :

Quote:
Not long now until Melbourne. Soon life will return to normal and we can all feel good again.
Oh sod it. It's ages away......

Ten tenths motorsport christmas quiz 6th place 2003! Wow wasn't expecting that at the start of the year! Mainly because I wasn't a registered user then
Nice signature, but way too long. I don't want redshoes hunting this one down. Just make it short fella.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:04 (Ref:877369)   #42
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I've had that for 2 months now.....oh well, changed!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:22 (Ref:877402)   #43
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Uhn.. we must getting lazy...
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:26 (Ref:877409)   #44
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
That has all changed now we are back up to full strength, hey Bon!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:29 (Ref:877417)   #45
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well I suppose you had plenty more pressing matters......************ etc....

Editted to protect the identity of the (not so) innocent

Last edited by Adam43; 17 Feb 2004 at 19:32.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:32 (Ref:877424)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quite! (sorry about the edit!)
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:33 (Ref:877425)   #47
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah yes, *********. I thought things had got a bit more intellectual around here. I assume ***** went the same way!

sorry, some people might not be around here anymore, best not to rub it in

Last edited by Adam43; 17 Feb 2004 at 19:59.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:35 (Ref:877430)   #48
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Must be an off-season thing.....

Last edited by Knowlesy; 17 Feb 2004 at 19:36.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 20:57 (Ref:877548)   #49
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Knowlesy, i once had one of these "reminders", i guess your in illustrious company
Old 17 Feb 2004, 21:30 (Ref:877598)   #50
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Indeed!