Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 30 Nov 2009, 08:44 (Ref:2591586)   #1
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Classic Touring Car Racing Club 2010 dates

All rounds will include Post Historic Touring Cars (Pre 74), Group 1 Touring Cars (Pre 83), Pre 93 Touring Cars, and the very exciting and revamped Classic Thunder/Ford Boss series. All rounds except Thruxton and Snetterton will feature the Pre 66 Classics. Some rounds (to be annouced) will be double headers and all in all I personally think this is a good well balanced calendar catering for competitors from all over the country as we are a national club not south or north based. I look forward to seeing some of you guys out there.

April 3rd Cadwell (as everyone has been asking for so no excuses now get that car out there!).

May 8/9th Silverstone (will be national unfortunately but think all races will be in 2010)

15th May Goodwood sprint. (Something different, the club are organising a sprint and will be open to other non-members and there will be other goodies to impress your sponsors with maybe rides around the track in your car)

5/6th June Brands Indy

27th June Thruxton

July 17/18th Lydden Hill ( CTCRC Autoglymn Historic Festival, after this years very successful inaugral round we are going for a bigger and better with a two dayer this year, there will be other none club races on as well).

Aug 28th/29th Snetterton

Sept 25th Oulton Park

Oct 16th/17th Pembrey (to round off the season but with something different this will hopefully be a 40 minute mini enduro with one or two drivers optional and will be exceedingly good value for money)

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 1 Dec 2009 at 02:27.
Old 2 Dec 2009, 16:07 (Ref:2592900)   #2
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sad to see Mallory missing from the shedule, but very happy that Cadwell is returning!
Old 2 Dec 2009, 19:04 (Ref:2593012)   #3
pugracer2
Rookie

England
Weston super Mare
pugracer2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No Castle Combe either.
Old 2 Dec 2009, 19:17 (Ref:2593017)   #4
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I ppersonally could live without either. I think this is the problem of doing more double headers to save costs, it means not all circuits get on the calender.
Old 2 Dec 2009, 21:45 (Ref:2593080)   #5
bdwoody
Veteran

United Kingdom
redbridge southampton
bdwoody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mmm that looks like a good mix of tracks i will have to do some pondering as to where i go next year. i havn't done cadwell before so that could be fun .
Old 2 Dec 2009, 22:23 (Ref:2593102)   #6
joss Ronchetti
Racer

United Kingdom
Great Glen, Leicester
joss Ronchetti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hy Woody you would be in class D too!
as Class C in Classic Thunder is 2150cc to 2900cc
Old 2 Dec 2009, 23:18 (Ref:2593133)   #7
bdwoody
Veteran

United Kingdom
redbridge southampton
bdwoody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
interesting ......and i still get to chase you joss ..
Old 7 Dec 2009, 08:37 (Ref:2595326)   #8
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Al

WIll Cadwell be the full circuit ?
Old 7 Dec 2009, 09:20 (Ref:2595340)   #9
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Yes!
Old 7 Dec 2009, 18:45 (Ref:2595612)   #10
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
Al

WIll Cadwell be the full circuit ?

Since Al says "yes" - better pack the motion-sickness tablets, then.....
Old 7 Dec 2009, 20:20 (Ref:2595656)   #11
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Its what I have been reliably been informed by the club Competion Secretary.
Old 7 Dec 2009, 23:19 (Ref:2595810)   #12
andy robinson
Racer

United Kingdom
cramlington, northumberland
andy robinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
al, will oulton be the full jobbie too ?
Old 8 Dec 2009, 21:04 (Ref:2596308)   #13
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
I don't know Andy best to ask Andy Messham, I only know about Cadwell as he responded to a question on the club site apart from that I know no more than any of the club members.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 16:32 (Ref:2600846)   #14
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Updated!!!

Please note the Snetterton round has been bought forward because of the GT's not racing at Donington. Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused, below is the updated calender:

April 3rd Cadwell (as everyone has been asking for so no excuses now get that car out there!).

May 8/9th Silverstone (will be national unfortunately but think all races will be in 2010)

15th May Goodwood sprint. (Something different, the club are organising a sprint and will be open to other non-members and there will be other goodies to impress your sponsors with maybe rides around the track in your car)

5/6th June Brands Indy

27th June Thruxton

July 17/18th Lydden Hill ( CTCRC Autoglymn Historic Festival, after this years very successful inaugral round we are going for a bigger and better with a two dayer this year, there will be other none club races on as well).

Aug 20th/21st Snetterton (Bought forward 1 week)

Sept 25th Oulton Park

Oct 16th/17th Pembrey (to round off the season but with something different this will hopefully be a 40 minute mini enduro with one or two drivers optional and will be exceedingly good value for money)