Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racing Technology

Old 9 Nov 2012, 10:36 (Ref:3164457)   #1
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Cebora Plasma Cutter problem???

Just a chance some of you guys may have had experience with these things. I bought a Cebra Plasma Pocket 25 recently of ebay and the guy demoed the machine and it worked fine, his parting shot was that if left out in the cold it had been known to play up and that was of course after I paid the money!!
Anyhow I got the thing home and low and behold it wont work even after leaving it against a hot radiator which is totally impractical for a machine thats used in a workshop environment. I contacts the guy who suggests its my commpressor/power supply so I lugs the thing off to my mates bodyshop where he has all the hydrovanes etc and it still dont work although we did managed to gett he solinoids to try to work after giving them a tap. He suggested I replace all the head nozzles and try again which 30 quid later I have done but still nothing. Any ideas anyone I know these things are tempremental as I have already had my mates chinese one pack up on me.