Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Dec 2000, 09:31 (Ref:53608)   #1
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Now that the Estoril tests are finishing, I'm going home for a few days!
Me and my perfect timing! Bah!

I want to wish you all in the Forum a Merry Xmas with many F1 related pressies!

Cya soon!

Carla

Old 21 Dec 2000, 19:13 (Ref:53685)   #2
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Bye Carla, have a great Christmas (with, of course, the F1-related prezzies...).
Old 22 Dec 2000, 15:57 (Ref:53829)   #3
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas everyone. Look forward to more intelligent, funny, witty, brilliant posts from you all after my (all too brief) crimbo break.
Old 22 Dec 2000, 21:05 (Ref:53879)   #4
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, a very, very Merry Christmas to everyone. I'll be back on the 27th.
Old 22 Dec 2000, 21:09 (Ref:53880)   #5
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Merry Christmas Angst and R.
Old 23 Dec 2000, 00:16 (Ref:53905)   #6
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas

Whenever I think about all of you, whether I am thinking of memories we share or thinking about things
that I would like to share with you now, I recall and am thankful for being part of the 10 Tenths community.
Even though I do not really know you, I want you to know that I respect each and everyone of you.
I really appreciate the fact that regardless of distance or time we can all be friends.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 23 Dec 2000, 18:06 (Ref:53981)   #7
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
May I add my wishes to Gerard's. This has been a wonderful year and I am fond of most of you, (excepting that bratty Minardifan)

To be sincere for a moment, may this Holiday Season bring us all much Joy and Happiness.
A measure of the potential goodness in the World is the fact that we all visit here from around the world and talk of the common and differing things we love, without rancor.

Merry Christmas and bless you all.

Carla, I am sorry you missed testing at Estoril. Maybe next time...
Old 23 Dec 2000, 22:21 (Ref:54007)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas to All, with those you love best and with better weather than we have. [Y'all can stop doing that snow dance now ... ]

It is rather amazing to me, as Eero has said, that we come from every walk of life and every sort of country and community, and yet unless someone mentions his or her location by name, it's impossible to know! It's only when I get e-mails from Venezuala or Portugual or Brazil, or Maine or Massachussetts or Texas, or Serbia or Croatia, that I realise what a diverse group we are.

Whoever invented the Internet (put your hand down, Mr. Gore! ) he was doing the world a service that I am sure he never imagined in his wildest dream.

Scuse me, I'm off to mull some wine - just found a recipe for that! - and will look forward to many more years of chatter, laughter and argument.
Old 23 Dec 2000, 22:41 (Ref:54008)   #9
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Merry Christmas to everyone here.

I can't add much to what has already been said, except to say that in the past six months since joining 10 Tenths, I've really enjoyed talking to you all. Before joining here, I was only ever talking to fans of one driver, so it's nice to have discussions with people who support different teams and different drivers to myself, and to see things from a different point of view - regardless of whether or not I agree.

Even though we all have our disagreements, we will always share the common interest of F1 and motorsport in general, and I'm looking forward to being a member of 10 Tenths for many more years yet.

And also in the past six months I've racked up 830+ posts...but that's just me spending too much time on the Internet! Here's to 1000...

A very merry Christmas to all my friends here on 10 Tenths.
Old 23 Dec 2000, 22:41 (Ref:54009)   #10
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of the members of the Ten-Tenths forum. Where would I be without this place to visit on a far-too-regular basis??? (And to annoy Eero???)

A big thankyou to those who have helped me in the last year (you know who you are) - true friends are needed to get you through some things in life and in this place I know I have some.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
Old 24 Dec 2000, 04:25 (Ref:54030)   #11
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh, Mfan, you don't annoy me. In the spirit of the season, Merry Christmas, Sir.
Old 24 Dec 2000, 09:52 (Ref:54053)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, maybe for some of you is already christmas... now is
8 AM, and my hopes for snowing are gone forever ( ) ! The sun is shining and that will be all the day long !

Merry Christmas everybody !!!