Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 9 Oct 2007, 17:32 (Ref:2036067)   #76
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I didn't think it was a classic Talladega race by any means. The CoT didn't really work too well for me, although it is early days I admit.

Must say the Ganassi boys were helpful for JPM there at the end.
Old 10 Oct 2007, 15:57 (Ref:2036966)   #77
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I saw the race highlights finally on nasn 2. it wasn't best race ever but still its nascar cup and talladega. great seeing jv do well on his cup debut. shame montoya didn't hold on for a top 2 and was left for dead on outside! i'm just happy jeff gordon won and is back in the lead of the points because he has been great all year with hendrick especially in the cot and had such a big points lead. not the biggest fan of the chase here.
Old 11 Oct 2007, 06:21 (Ref:2037417)   #78
deejay
Veteran

New Zealand
deejay has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Hah, you don't know much about restrictor plate racing then.
That's somewhat true, but...

Quote:
All of that stuff you saw, is commonplace.
I don't really buy that. Tony was the only guy out there making those kind of moves.

*shrugs*
Old 11 Oct 2007, 10:08 (Ref:2037553)   #79
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay
That's somewhat true, but...

I don't really buy that. Tony was the only guy out there making those kind of moves.

*shrugs*
Trust me, those were some old-school moves Tony was using.