Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 19 Aug 2010, 20:41 (Ref:2747323)   #26
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox89 View Post
This Alan Henry chap is obviously highly credible, entirely due to the fact that he agrees with me!
And me! Seriously, Alan Henry's opinion has to be taken seriously because he actually lived and wrote through the period in question.

In fairness, he did say (I have the book) that his opinion was influenced by his dislike of Schumi's reaction in moments of pressure, but then so is mine.
Old 19 Aug 2010, 20:44 (Ref:2747326)   #27
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The F1 is a jungle and with that move Schumi shown us that he hasn't changed,he still is the wild fighter we love.
You're the sort of person who will applaud players who dive in football, crediting their 'creativity and acting skills'.

Wild fighting is only to be applauded when it is done fairly.
Old 19 Aug 2010, 22:46 (Ref:2747372)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiforeverever View Post
he still is the wild fighter we love.
"WE"?? What do you mean by "WE" ? I don't see anybody else but you.

And yes you're right, he's wild like a bandicoot rat...

Jesus, I thought this kind was dead, they used to hang around here hijacking every single thread into a Pro-TGF discussion and infuriating people over their blind worship behaviour. The veterans around should remember them so well.
Old 19 Aug 2010, 22:54 (Ref:2747378)   #29
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
ptclaus98 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Im not blindly defending Schumacher, but the Hungarian move against Barrichello, could have been very normal in the 80's and 90's.
Just to get back to the OP, the only reason it was normal was because Schumacher did it all the time.
Old 19 Aug 2010, 23:24 (Ref:2747388)   #30
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
It was in 1990, but Senna's dangerous move against him at Suzuka, had definitely sealed his future with Ferrari in 1991,not a single victory,plus he had been dismissed from Ferrari team.

Actually Schum is suffring from a car completely incompatible with his aggressive driving style,you can't blame the 7th world champion ,Schum and Rosberg have very different driving style.He is nearly driving a car built for Button's racing style of the last year,exactly like the Red Bull cars that are driving themselves now.

Btw, be less aggressive and more polite when you post your opinion.
I don't think I was being aggressive with the post merely expressing an opinion I expect shared on here about your thread. Posters such as yourself are the very reason I very rarely go in the F1 forum as you are uninformed and are blinded by the "schumacher era". I have much knowledge and insight but delving in to this forum leaves me aghast with the lack of thought and generally tabloid type threads.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 00:08 (Ref:2747397)   #31
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Schumiforeverever has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptclaus98 View Post
He did revolutionize it. He made an art of inter-team politics and cheating.
Dont swim in the confusion and dont be influenced by the whole blabla of the media.
The drivers are JUST Puppets in the F1,what could Senna do when Ecclestone ordred him to race San Marino GP despite his worried face?

What could Schumacher do when Todt ordred Barrichello to decelerate in the 2002 Austrian GP ?

Unfortunately F1 Drivers are paid to do the dirty Job.
I think N.Piquet JR is the ultimate proof of what i wrote and that Alonso hasn't won his 2 titles only with a perfect driving.
Dont forget that Alonso was under Briatore's orders exactly as Schumacher was.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 00:19 (Ref:2747399)   #32
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
"WE"?? What do you mean by "WE" ? I don't see anybody else but you.

And yes you're right, he's wild like a bandicoot rat...

Jesus, I thought this kind was dead, they used to hang around here hijacking every single thread into a Pro-TGF discussion and infuriating people over their blind worship behaviour. The veterans around should remember them so well.
"We" Schumacher's fans and we are millions around the world.

If we ARE NOT ALLOWED to post our opinions without being nearly insulted by Schumachers haters in every post just tell me and i'll leave this forum right now?
Old 20 Aug 2010, 01:11 (Ref:2747409)   #33
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:

If we ARE NOT ALLOWED to post our opinions without being nearly insulted by Schumachers haters in every post just tell me and i'll leave this forum right now?
Okay then...
Old 20 Aug 2010, 09:41 (Ref:2747513)   #34
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Show of hands from those that dont think we will all be at Bahrain GP......

Why did that now famous Windsor question spring to mind.

I think it safe to say Schumi now would not have 30% of the supporters he did when he was a little more talented.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:33 (Ref:2747552)   #35
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Too old for F1, too young to die - retirement is sweet

never created this thread.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 11:36 (Ref:2747554)   #36
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Show of hands from those that dont think we will all be at Bahrain GP......

...when he was a little more talented.
OK I didn't look at your pics, but it sounds like pure jealousy
Old 20 Aug 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2747563)   #37
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Is that a promise?

Although you aren't being insulted by Schumacher haters, your being argued with by people who are not Schumacher fanboys.

Take me for example, I'm a Lewis Hamilton fan. The difference between you and me however, is that if Lewis pulled a stunt that came within the length of a mosquito's erection to causing a life threatening crash, I would be able to recognize he was in the wrong. I wouldn't just shrug it off and say "So what? He wouldn't have won 7 championships if he hadn't tried to kill people every now and then".
Old 20 Aug 2010, 12:18 (Ref:2747564)   #38
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Well, that's very tempting.

But here goes some advise if you're planning to stick around.

First, don't hijack a thread by changing the subject towards your preference for TGF, this is against the rules and next time, you'll receive an infraction. Period.
Second, although allegedly you're saying that there are millions of fans around the world, that doesn't give you the authority to push your opinions into others and foremost this is not a TGF fan forum, so you'll have to deal with others disagreeing with your bias.
Third, if you feel that YOU are being insulted, not TGF, please report the post or send a PM to the moderators of this forum.

If you are able to cope with the above, I guess you'll be sticking with us for a long time.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 12:19 (Ref:2747567)   #39
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Too old for F1, too young to die - retirement is sweet

never created this thread.
Mind you, we helped you with your first attempt to hijack a thread.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 14:17 (Ref:2747612)   #40
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Dont swim in the confusion and dont be influenced by the whole blabla of the media.
The drivers are JUST Puppets in the F1,what could Senna do when Ecclestone ordred him to race San Marino GP despite his worried face?

What could Schumacher do when Todt ordred Barrichello to decelerate in the 2002 Austrian GP ?

Unfortunately F1 Drivers are paid to do the dirty Job.
I think N.Piquet JR is the ultimate proof of what i wrote and that Alonso hasn't won his 2 titles only with a perfect driving.
Dont forget that Alonso was under Briatore's orders exactly as Schumacher was.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 14:19 (Ref:2747613)   #41
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox89 View Post
Is that a promise?

Although you aren't being insulted by Schumacher haters, your being argued with by people who are not Schumacher fanboys.

Take me for example, I'm a Lewis Hamilton fan. The difference between you and me however, is that if Lewis pulled a stunt that came within the length of a mosquito's erection to causing a life threatening crash, I would be able to recognize he was in the wrong. I wouldn't just shrug it off and say "So what? He wouldn't have won 7 championships if he hadn't tried to kill people every now and then".
Old 20 Aug 2010, 16:44 (Ref:2747667)   #42
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Well, that's very tempting.

But here goes some advise if you're planning to stick around.

First, don't hijack a thread by changing the subject towards your preference for TGF, this is against the rules and next time, you'll receive an infraction. Period.
Second, although allegedly you're saying that there are millions of fans around the world, that doesn't give you the authority to push your opinions into others and foremost this is not a TGF fan forum, so you'll have to deal with others disagreeing with your bias.
Third, if you feel that YOU are being insulted, not TGF, please report the post or send a PM to the moderators of this forum.

If you are able to cope with the above, I guess you'll be sticking with us for a long time.
Keep your advises for you and for the bunch of Racists and uneducated members.

I don't think that i'll stick around with YOU.

This is not a Motorsport forum, but something else, it smells like jewish posts against a German nazi champion.I am already working to make it clear.

Wait till i close this forum.

I have already proceeded to close another forum precisely for those kind of discriminations.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 16:47 (Ref:2747670)   #43
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:

This is not a Motorsport forum, but something else, it smells like jewish posts against a German nazi champion.I am already working to make it clear.

I have already proceeded to close another forum precisely for those kind of discriminations.

True colours revealed

Old 20 Aug 2010, 17:24 (Ref:2747686)   #44
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Quote:

Sorry, I forgot everyone who didn't agree that Schumacher was God of the New World was racist. Also, it seemed like in your analogy, you made Schumacher the nazi. Just pointing that out as it seems a tad counter-productive!
Old 20 Aug 2010, 18:07 (Ref:2747702)   #45
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
Quote:

You get exponentially more funny with each pitiful post.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 18:12 (Ref:2747704)   #46
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think we've got at least one of these here ...

Old 20 Aug 2010, 18:20 (Ref:2747710)   #47
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is so much more fun than the Webber v Vettel thread. (*attempted)Murder, Racism, Nazi-ism, Anti semitic undertones, threats, veiled and unveiled, and good old fashioned bull**** mixed with a fair dose of spite and petulance. (note to mods, I dont direct that comment at you

Can we please have a thread like this introduced for every F1 break as a matter of forum policy? It helps pass the time with some irreverend irrelevance.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 18:41 (Ref:2747722)   #48
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

Where did that come from? I've had to go back and re-read the whole thread just to see what could possibly have been interpreted in that fashion.....and I can't

I was mildly amused by your comment " returning to the competition after 3 years is a sacred challenge".....I'm guessing you have a different interpretation of the word "sacred" to the rest of the world, but I agree that it was a challenge, which sadly Schumacher hasn't lived up to. Shame, but there you go. Don't quite see the fact that you can't agree with the majority of the others posting as a reason to "close this forum", or for your assertion that it isn't a Motorsport Forum....I'd guess that most of the 32760 members think that is precisely what it is, with all its shades of opinions - no one of which, rightly, can claim ascendency over all others.......

Maybe the guys who reckon this is a put-up job merely to fill the days when F1 takes a break are right....
Old 20 Aug 2010, 19:21 (Ref:2747744)   #49
phoenix
Veteran

European Union
phoenix should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridphoenix should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Hi

I just checked out your profile and it says "Schumiforeverever has not made any friends yet"

I wonder why....?
Old 20 Aug 2010, 19:44 (Ref:2747754)   #50
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This has got very funny indeed and to all others posters on this thread we are leaving at 07.30 hours in the morning to invade Poland.
Closed Thread