Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Jul 2013, 11:18 (Ref:3278667)   #1
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
Derwent Motorsp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cumbria Classic & Motorsport Show

The Cumbria Classic Weekend is on August 17/18th with the Cumbria Classic and Motorsport Show taking place at Dalemain House, near Ullswater on the 18th. Around 600 cars are expected with featured marques being Morris, Aston Martin, Toyota and Imp. In particular there will be a display of Toyota rally cars through the years.
The organising Wigton MC will have a dsiplay of competition cars plus a "taster" autotest.
Saturday the 17th sees the Rose & Thistle Challenge tour over 140 miles in the Pennines.
Entry forms and details are at www.wigtonmc.co.uk
Join us for a great weekend in the Lake District.
Old 17 Jul 2013, 12:27 (Ref:3278698)   #2
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
As I run the local Sections of the Imp Club in East Lancashire and the Alfa Romeo Owners Club for Lancashire, I'm trying to get some participation.....I've been told by a few people that its a good event
Old 18 Jul 2013, 13:14 (Ref:3279089)   #3
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
That would be really good. We welcome either individual entries or club displays.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 07:54 (Ref:3283184)   #4
Robert Farrell
Racer

Robert Farrell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you are not fortunate enough to live near Ullswater I would recommend you make this trip at least once.
For those of you who live in the south and do not want to drive. Catch one of Mr Branstons Virgin Pendalinos to Penrith. The First Class service is excellent! Bacon sandwiches, Coffee and the newspapers see you in Penrith before you know it.
Stay at Mr Graves superb "Inn on The Lake" and spend two days kicking tyres, talking rubbish, buying things you`ll never use and being surrounded by amazing scenery. The local beer and food are worth the trip alone.
Graeme you need to post some pictures.

Last edited by Robert Farrell; 29 Jul 2013 at 07:59.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 13:44 (Ref:3283795)   #5
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
I would if I knew how!
Old 31 Jul 2013, 06:43 (Ref:3284081)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[Mod]Click on "Go Advanced" and then "manage attachments". You can upload from your computer. Otherwise if you look at the top of the reply box, you'll see an "image" file link between the hyper link and quote tags. It's coloured yellow. Use that to insert images from another web source.[/Mod]