Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 16 Nov 2012, 01:01 (Ref:3166901)   #851
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
Getting back to business, here is Thursday's Press conference: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104250

I love Kimi's replies. Direct, honest and straight to the point.
Especially the golf cart comment

Looking forward to this even though its at 5am or so on Monday morning here in Oz. Cant wait to join ten tenths chats again, was away from home last race so chatting on my iphone was just frustrating to say the least.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 03:02 (Ref:3166929)   #852
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
This is going to be wicked. Just saw the track up close and personal a few minutes ago and turn 1... words can't describe the enormosity of the scale of the racetrack... Like a whole separate city when lit up at night. Where can I meet you guys?

It would be almost humorous to see the Westboro churchgoers picketing the race. I'm one of only a few openly gay racing fans and I'll be pointing and laughing. They are too absurd to be taken seriously.

Hoping on Kimi to win the race.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 09:09 (Ref:3166976)   #853
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
This is going to be wicked. Just saw the track up close and personal a few minutes ago and turn 1... words can't describe the enormosity of the scale of the racetrack... Like a whole separate city when lit up at night. Where can I meet you guys?

It would be almost humorous to see the Westboro churchgoers picketing the race. I'm one of only a few openly gay racing fans and I'll be pointing and laughing. They are too absurd to be taken seriously.

Hoping on Kimi to win the race.
I expect to be be in the GA area between turns 1 & 2.
Old 16 Nov 2012, 13:04 (Ref:3167047)   #854
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Guys, there's an official weekend thread now for this GP, this one is over.

CLOSED