Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 29 Aug 2000, 09:17 (Ref:33618)   #51
yelwoci
Racer

United Kingdom
London
yelwoci should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have to decide whether to replace the cracked windscreen before or during Spa.
If I do it before, I won't have a spare and there's a chance the new one will get busted like Steve Cripps did last year!

Oulton Park destroyed my rear brakes, which resulted in a broken caliper at Pembrey.

My trailer keeps shedding tyres/wheels so this needs to be sorted before Spa.

IanC
Old 29 Aug 2000, 10:29 (Ref:33624)   #52
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Steve's screen got busted because Howard Dawson ran across the kitty litter in front of him.

I've changed my screen so you can bet on what's going to happen now can't you?
Old 29 Aug 2000, 18:38 (Ref:33730)   #53
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Pete, do you have to run glass screens ? if not try silicone coated polycarbonate, will NOT crack and can be used with windscreen wipers, probably last about two seasons before needing replacement (and no I don't work for the manufacturer, used to use it in rallycross with great success).

Yep two weeks to go - anyone got any ideas on ratio's for a FF1600 at Spa, rolling start ???
Old 30 Aug 2000, 07:05 (Ref:33852)   #54
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have to use glass I'm afraid.
Old 30 Aug 2000, 21:20 (Ref:34064)   #55
White Knight

Will anyone be posting full qualifying and race results from this meeting? Or can they be faxed if the right people are asked?

Old 31 Aug 2000, 08:13 (Ref:34168)   #56
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcom to the forum White Knight - results and report for the british part of the Formula ford race will be found at http://www.classicformulaford.com probably posted by Sunday night if I remember to take my laptop with me.
Old 4 Sep 2000, 16:26 (Ref:34969)   #57
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For those of you who believe weather forecasts try

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/8269/index_c.html

It should be pointed out that Spa is renowned for having its own ecosystem
Old 5 Sep 2000, 06:24 (Ref:35066)   #58
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yep,
That's about right. Take ski suits and shorts cos you never know.
Old 6 Sep 2000, 11:44 (Ref:35323)   #59
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well, thats it. I'm off now until Monday night. And............ Its raining in the Netherlands!!!