Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 31 Oct 2023, 21:10 (Ref:4183881)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mexico Fantasy Results

Another quick turn around so onto the results

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	78279. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	78280

As always they are combined to give the event scores.

Name:	Event scores.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	78281

Taking their 5th event win of the season with 91 points it's congrats to BC Prehistoric Motorsport. In second is Frogspawn Racing with 80 points, and sharing third with 77 points Maximum Overdrive and Pierre Necessities

As always here is the full table

Name:	Team scores.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	78282

In the overall Maximum Overdrive stay out in front with 1431 points BC Prehistoric Motorsports moves up to second with 1423 points and Montgolfier Racing slips back to third with 1405 points.

Again here is the full table

Name:	Overall after Mex.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	78283

A quick look at the fantasy drivers table could be useful ahead of the final sprint event of the season in Brazil this weekend.

Name:	Fant after Mex.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	212.0 KB
ID:	78284

As always substitutions have to be posted in the main launch thread before the start of FP1, a first change is free, but each subsequent change will cost 20 points.

A reminder that not only is it a Sprint weekend, but again as last weekend some parts of the world will be changing their clocks so do remember to check your local listings when what happens when over the weekend.
Old 1 Nov 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4183959)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am barely clinging to first. I would need luck to remain. For me it all hinges upon Alpine's performance which has been up and down.

Richard
Old 1 Nov 2023, 19:08 (Ref:4183975)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm slipping down fast. I really should have subbed at least one driver....
Old 3 Nov 2023, 00:29 (Ref:4184114)   #4
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I am barely clinging to first. I would need luck to remain. For me it all hinges upon Alpine's performance which has been up and down.

Richard
Everything is so up and down, except for Max/Red Bull