Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 2 Nov 2007, 19:43 (Ref:2058141)   #26
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had the pleasure of contributing to the site this year, and have to say that John is one of the brightest young talents in motorsport journalism. His enthusiasm, dedication and writing skills are far beyond his young years (I was disappointed we couldn't go for a beer after the race when we were down at Long Beach this year )
Old 3 Nov 2007, 17:28 (Ref:2058711)   #27
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19dodge
To put everything to rest...

I'm not able to legally "sell" the website. Or even "give" it to someone or "sell" the domain. Robert Prange owns the webspace. He was my partner in this project but he has gone "missing" in the past month.

This was one of the reasons why we had to close the site down. He was our European editor. I am unable to contact him anymore (he apparently no longer wants to be in contact with anyone associated with this site). Ultimately, he will have to do something with it, which will most likely not include consulting with me or any other former staff member.

It's a very disappointing situation, especially for me. I’ve always been an honest, up front person but I couldn’t take the deception anymore. There were many “warning signs” along the way but I wasn’t able to fully pick up on those.

I like all of your ideas to somehow keep the site alive (or archived), but I don't have authority of doing that.

I put my life into that website for 2 ½ years – day in, day out work. Spending 40+ hours a week on the site top of being a fulltime college student and working another 35 hours a week to pay the bills. But if all of that time put in meant something to all of you, it was well worth it. It was my passion and still is my passion to deliver the best possible stories on auto racing.

The-Paddock.net brought great memories and let’s just remember them for what they were.
Maybe there is a reason why Robert doesnt react that has nothing todo with you, the-paddock and sportscar racing at all ....