Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:19 (Ref:2764675)   #51
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Naughty move by the greatest racer in the universe.

Poor Nick.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:21 (Ref:2764676)   #52
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
London somedays, Dartford other days
genevieve_autumn has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I was disapointed Kobayashi went out of the race so early and the same for Lewis, even though it was his fault due to being too eager maybe its Lewis showing his age, as it was very immature chucking his wheel out as he did. Not only does it cause lots of expensive damage and could have hit someone, it doesnt present a good role model.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:21 (Ref:2764677)   #53
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
Naughty move by the greatest racer in the universe.
I'm sorry but I'm not racing this weekend.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:21 (Ref:2764678)   #54
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Championship gone for Lewis, but well done- you're a true racer, and you have to respect a man for that.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:23 (Ref:2764679)   #55
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by genevieve_autumn View Post
Lewis showing his age, as it was very immature chucking his wheel out as he did. Not only does it cause lots of expensive damage and could have hit someone,.
Not really. He was ****ed off. It would be easy to do the same. F1 teams are loaded anyway, hence how they can pay $100,000 for seven extra points for someone like Teflonso.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:24 (Ref:2764680)   #56
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Championship gone for Lewis, but well done- you're a true racer, and you have to respect a man for that.
I respect him for trying but not for his childish response when he went out, button is miles ahead as a positive role model and I doubt you would have seen him act so immaturely. Every time I think Lewis is starting to act like a man, he goes and does something like that and makes me think he is still just a spoilt brat of a boy.

Last edited by genevieve_autumn; 26 Sep 2010 at 13:31.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:26 (Ref:2764681)   #57
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Not really. He was ****ed off. It would be easy to do the same. F1 teams are loaded anyway, hence how they can pay $100,000 for seven extra points for someone like Teflonso.
It was somewhat petulant.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:26 (Ref:2764682)   #58
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't think either driver could've done anything different between Lewis and Webber. Racing incident I think. I'll have to see it again.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:27 (Ref:2764683)   #59
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It was somewhat petulant.
Boo hoo. He threw a steering wheel. I am outraged. I won't watch F1 ever again.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:28 (Ref:2764684)   #60
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Glad to see even the Brits have turned against Lewis on this one...
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:31 (Ref:2764685)   #61
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post
You wouldn't see Button do that, behaving like a brat.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:31 (Ref:2764686)   #62
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatters View Post
Glad to see even the Brits have turned against Lewis on this one...
Huh?
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:32 (Ref:2764687)   #63
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Huh?
A disgrace.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:33 (Ref:2764689)   #64
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom

Quote:
You wouldn't see Button do that, I know another member said they have lots of money to replace it but thats not the point, he suppose to be a role model for kids not act like one!
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:35 (Ref:2764693)   #65
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
You wouldn't see Button do that, I know another member said they have lots of money to replace it but thats not the point, he suppose to be a role model for kids not act like one!
What a disgrace.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:37 (Ref:2764696)   #66
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
Quote:
A disgrace.
I've never liked Hamilton but I did start thinking he was showing some maturity until recently, I don't like that he doesn't interview while on the grid either but Button does, Hamilton is no where near to being the man Button is.

Although I'd rather Hamilton win then Webber, if that Australian wins it, us Brits will never hear the end of it!
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:38 (Ref:2764698)   #67
rpolinski
Racer

Australia
rpolinski should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
What a disgrace.
I know. The stewards sending the message it's ok to punt your rivals from behind.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:38 (Ref:2764699)   #68
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
is he supposed to be a role model though, i thought he was supposed to be a racing driver, or do we class anyone in the public spotlight? i personally wouldnt want any current f1 driver as a role model, apart from kimi and his gorilla suit obviously
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:40 (Ref:2764700)   #69
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolddustMini View Post
is he supposed to be a role model though, i thought he was supposed to be a racing driver, or do we class anyone in the public spotlight? i personally wouldnt want any current f1 driver as a role model, apart from kimi and his gorilla suit obviously
Kimi is a disgrace.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:40 (Ref:2764703)   #70
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
I see Hamilton is sulking, prob for the best he doesn't speak to press as he may say the wrong thing, hes wrong to blame Webber as it was Hamilton being over eager as always. With experience he will be more patient but he should already be there by now. Sometimes I think his Championship win was just luck.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:41 (Ref:2764706)   #71
prestonsau
Rookie

Australia
Brisbane, Australia /China
prestonsau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stewards have spoken. Go Webber!

Blue Flag meaning: There's a race going on an you're not in it!
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:42 (Ref:2764710)   #72
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Kimi is a disgrace.
The whole thing's a disgrace.
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:43 (Ref:2764712)   #73
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolddustMini View Post
Whether they want to be or not, they are a role model to future drivers out there watching.

I think Hamilton's short acting career as Achilles beats Kimi's gorilla suit any day
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:44 (Ref:2764715)   #74
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestonsau View Post
Stewards have spoken. Go Webber!
What does Danny Sullivan have to say then?
Old 26 Sep 2010, 13:45 (Ref:2764718)   #75
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
What does Danny Sullivan have to say then?
He says it's a disgrace.