Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 May 2007, 13:48 (Ref:1919561)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
I know Ayse ..... but I do enjoy the odd french sausage !!!

I reckon its the heat meself ?
If you are going to eat french sausages cook them on the BBQ yourself rather than trust the food stands, that way you know that its your fault if montezuma does have its revenge
Old 29 May 2007, 17:43 (Ref:1923990)   #27
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
and fingers crossed will be back in 2008
Spoke to him on Sunday and he offered a cast-iron guarantee that he'll be there. So he best make damn sure that he is as we need him to drive the support vehicle!
Old 4 Nov 2007, 18:31 (Ref:2059436)   #28
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Had a brief text message 'conversation' with Allon a couple of days ago and I hope he doesn't mind me bringing you all up to date. He reports that "my results are good and I am in the clear. Will need regular check ups to make sure it doesn't come back but, for now, it's really good news."

It is indeed, Allon, it is indeed.
Old 4 Nov 2007, 18:38 (Ref:2059443)   #29
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Now that is great news, I look forward to seeing him at Le Mans next June.
Old 4 Nov 2007, 18:44 (Ref:2059447)   #30
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
I'm sure he looks forward to seeing you too, Rbo
Old 4 Nov 2007, 19:34 (Ref:2059492)   #31
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Excellent news, Craig, tell Allon we'll be pulling for him (as always).
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 5 Nov 2007, 10:05 (Ref:2059963)   #32
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yep, great news indeed. Thanks for the update, Craig!
Old 10 Nov 2007, 11:55 (Ref:2064255)   #33
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for updating people Craig and for the messages of support.

Yup, I am in complete remission which is where I need to be. It doesn't mean I am 100% cured, there is a still a chance of a relapse but the odds are in my favour. Obviously a huge relief after a pretty grim 7 months for family and friends, looking forward to getting back to full fitness and enjoying life again. At the moment I am trying to regain lost weight which is a great excuse for eating high fat/high sugar foods! I also have hair again so I look less like Nosferatu (that observation came from my ever-loving and supportive wife one evening)!

So hopefully a return to normal life and of course I will soon need to start planning for Le Mans 2008, very much looking forward to seeing everyone there, it will mean a lot to me.
Old 10 Nov 2007, 16:25 (Ref:2064444)   #34
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Marvellous - and what a race it should be!