Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 7 Sep 2009, 08:14 (Ref:2535673)   #1
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Stolen Race Mini and Brian James Trailer.

I have been asked by one of our members (CTCRC) to spread the word about his stolen Mini and Brian James trailer. Here is his email, any info would be gratefully received. I have deleted his phone number inline with forum rules but please contact me with any news of this and I will forward it on to him, many thanks in advance. BTW the car was stolen last week from his lock up garage while Kieth the owner was on holiday.

Quote:
My green mini no 36 has been stolen along with Brian James 4 wheel trailer the engine is out of the mini for repair but all the other parts are inside the car if you would circulate this information for other members to keep a look out you can contact me on *********** I would be grateful
Old 7 Sep 2009, 10:08 (Ref:2535748)   #2
Copperbottom
Veteran

Copperbottom has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
That sucks!!! Could do with more info on both car and trailer.
Old 7 Sep 2009, 10:46 (Ref:2535771)   #3
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there any more information on the car/trailer regarding description - ie: colour, any distinguishing marks, does he have a serial number for the trailer, chassis number for the mini. Where was it stolen from? etc....

It all helps catch the thieving scumbags!
Old 7 Sep 2009, 10:49 (Ref:2535774)   #4
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I have asked Celia who know more about it to chip in but it had CTCRC roundels on it and number 36 but thats all I know at the moment.
Old 7 Sep 2009, 11:11 (Ref:2535797)   #5
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And that it's green (I re-read the original massage - it's the bump to my head you know!)
Old 17 Sep 2009, 16:25 (Ref:2542896)   #6
keithminiman
Rookie

keithminiman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks for the concern the car & trailer was stolen from northwich in cheshire , the trailer is a brian james clubman & has a distinctive home fabricated tyre welded on the front with 4 new newish 160/490/10 dunlop wets on 6" revolution also 4 slick same spec 2 of which are unused the mini is BRG with a white roof with 2 white stripes on the bonnet the car is an ex mini miglia owned by Nick Metakaswill see if i can post a pic on the forum regards keith wilkinson
Old 18 Sep 2009, 11:02 (Ref:2543339)   #7
keithminiman
Rookie

keithminiman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mini spares

Hi! folks so as not to let the thieves win by stealing my race mini i am building another one , but i am short of several parts . being a pensioner i dont have unlimited funds , but i am sure i can something to continue in the sport i love . pr rear shocker rear anti roll bar laminated screen , transX lsd , fire extiquisher there are loads more but i cant think of at the moment you can contact at keith@bpi.es regards keith wilkinson