Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Dec 2002, 14:26 (Ref:460969)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Happy New Year!

Well that's another one over! Hope you all had a good one.

A lot of our members are now already in 2003. And slowly (well at a just oer 1000mph) the rest are getting there too!

I hope you all have a great time if you are partying (don't drink too much )

Raise a glass to say goodbye to 2002 and raise another to welcome 2003.

All the best from the F1 forum!

P.S. Remember you now have to type: "the Austrian GP last year" instead

Last edited by Adam43; 31 Dec 2002 at 14:29.
Old 31 Dec 2002, 15:11 (Ref:460999)   #2
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dang, all my posts are going to take longer to type now .

Happy new year all
Old 31 Dec 2002, 16:34 (Ref:461059)   #3
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
to everyone! Happy happy new year!!!
Old 31 Dec 2002, 20:37 (Ref:461187)   #4
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Happy New year all!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 31 Dec 2002, 23:02 (Ref:461258)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Heppie New Year!
Old 1 Jan 2003, 00:52 (Ref:461309)   #6
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy New Year! In Catalan: Feliç any nou!

On to 2003! (Gosh, still 2 months for the racin' to start)
Old 1 Jan 2003, 03:04 (Ref:461359)   #7
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy New Year to all of you !!!

Cheers,

RT

Old 1 Jan 2003, 07:20 (Ref:461408)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A happy and prosperous new year to everybody.
Old 2 Jan 2003, 13:27 (Ref:462016)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: Happy New Year!

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Well that's another one over! Hope you all had a good one.

A lot of our members are now already in 2003. And slowly (well at a just oer 1000mph) the rest are getting there too!

I hope you all have a great time if you are partying (don't drink too much )

Raise a glass to say goodbye to 2002 and raise another to welcome 2003.

All the best from the F1 forum!

P.S. Remember you now have to type: "the Austrian GP last year" instead
My GOD, Adam, how did you manage to get in front of the computer at this time - 31 Dec, 12:16 - of the day ????

It's January, 2nd and I still can't type without looking for the keys...

HAOO... P... HAPPY NEW YAR YEAR !!!!!!!
Old 2 Jan 2003, 19:12 (Ref:462228)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

There was still 11 hours 34 minutes of the year left! I hadn't started at that point, although I wasn't far off!