Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 20 Aug 2015, 01:50 (Ref:3567090)   #1
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Danica - Nature's Way - New Era?

Danica has announced the introduction of Nature's Way to NASCAR as her new sponsor.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/...nature-bakery/

I hope they achieve good results together, always good to see new sponsors in motorsport, and I wish them and Danica every success!
Old 20 Aug 2015, 08:47 (Ref:3567164)   #2
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Danica has announced the introduction of Nature's Way to NASCAR as her new sponsor.

I hope they achieve good results together, always good to see new sponsors in motorsport, and I wish them and Danica every success!
I fully agree!
Old 20 Jan 2017, 16:48 (Ref:3703865)   #3
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
I presume Nature's Bakery will help her out plastered on the sides of the car. Now if only nature'd helped her out on her front and back...

jimclark
Old 21 Jan 2017, 01:38 (Ref:3703968)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I kinda miss making fun of danicafan and his constant thread creations about the Princess.
Old 21 Jan 2017, 02:23 (Ref:3703990)   #5
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
'Wonder when she'll step aside/get shoved out and make room for someone deserving.....?

jimclark
Old 7 Feb 2017, 17:33 (Ref:3710741)   #6
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post

Wow. This thread is a year and a half old.

Seems that all is not well in the kitchen

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/moto...z&ocid=U142DHP
Old 17 Nov 2017, 23:48 (Ref:3781135)   #7
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Danica is done. No full time ride for 2018, but will / wants to run the Daytona 500 and Indy 500 for so far unknown teams. I wont be going to the bookies with my life savings.
I have hardly heard anything about her all year. She has been in her usual mid twenties running position, and the tv crews don't wet their pants about her anymore.
Cup career : 0 wins from 189 starts, Led 64 laps of 53,321
National : 0/61
Never won a stock car race in any series.
Open Wheel : 1 win in Indycar, no wins ever in any other series.

But she looks great on billboards which is the main thing.
Old 18 Nov 2017, 03:07 (Ref:3781161)   #8
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Win? You mean inheritance, don't you?

It's not like she out-drove everyone to victory.

(Pssttt... She's got no back porch either....just legs to spine. Have you noticed the vast majority of her shots do not include her non-derriere? Just like early on in Mariah Carey's career....no views of her monster overhang....)

jimclark
Old 18 Nov 2017, 14:13 (Ref:3781243)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
A win is a win, ain't it? She's the Elliott Sadler of IndyCar and the Danica of NASCAR.

Not a fan of hers whatsoever but kudos to her; she found a way to do what she loves for a living at the top level in 2 national series while not being that great at it.

And she's attempting to go out on her terms at the race that helped make her famous. She does have a 3rd place finish and a respectable record at THE Speedway, saying whatever you want about the competition. I don't see her improving upon that but why not?