Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 May 2011, 07:48 (Ref:2872283)   #201
coaster
Rookie

United Kingdom
coaster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo thunder View Post
so, A who made it........ and B,who didn't then ?

A
Kevo's Nissan Cube
Technohippy's T25 Van
Desperate Dan's T4 Van
GT40
TVR
Aston press car
Caterham 7
Lambretta Scooter

B
everyone else
Corrected
Old 1 May 2011, 17:23 (Ref:2872485)   #202
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cheers to the folks that made it!!!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk to everyone or even hand out some of the Tenths badges we had for the day we just go so busy! Anyways, a few of my pics.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF2931.jpg   DSCF2936.jpg   DSCF3103.jpg  

DSCF3104.jpg   DSCF3105.jpg  
Old 1 May 2011, 20:08 (Ref:2872569)   #203
coaster
Rookie

United Kingdom
coaster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As tail end charlies on the Lambretta we did our best to video the lap, it's in 2 parts due to the long stop on the grid. Appologies for the wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYyDlCCFp1I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaiISrmJfCI
Nice to meet you all yesterday
Old 1 May 2011, 20:42 (Ref:2872581)   #204
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done to all who turned up. Hope you had fun and of course hope you enjoyed the event too.
Old 1 May 2011, 20:47 (Ref:2872586)   #205
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster View Post
As tail end charlies on the Lambretta we did our best to video the lap, it's in 2 parts due to the long stop on the grid.
If we had a bravery award......
Old 2 May 2011, 17:08 (Ref:2873003)   #206
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here are the few pics I took. May have missed some as the first few were taken at the beginning of the day and the last at the end. Sorry I didn't get to take one of the Lambretta; I seemed to be in a rush all day!
Attached Thumbnails
360MRCSnet30Apr2011 008wb.jpg   360MRCSnet30Apr2011 009wb.jpg   360MRCSnet30Apr2011 010wb.jpg  

360MRCSnet30Apr2011 011wb.jpg   360MRCSnet30Apr2011 025wb.jpg   360MRCSnet30Apr2011 026wb.jpg  

Old 2 May 2011, 19:59 (Ref:2873136)   #207
Desperate Dan
Rookie

Desperate Dan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Although the turn out was'nt as big as Hoped we had a Fantastic day & Thanks go to all who organised it

Here's some Pictures on the Kerbside Kustoms Forum

http://www.kerbsidekustoms.com.websi...topic2048.html
Old 3 May 2011, 08:45 (Ref:2873354)   #208
Technohippy
Rookie

Technohippy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
had a great time thanks to everyone involved

honey i shrunk the porsche

arty shot of the GT40

not gulf but had to take a few pics, street legal 9.8 litres and 1300bhp with the nitrous turned on!!

video view from the T25

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=CIMG0822.mp4

gallery here
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...netterton2011/
Old 9 Nov 2011, 01:43 (Ref:2983361)   #209
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Ive been thinking

Which is a bad thing.....normally...

Anyway, looking back over what happened last year, with regards to the M11 being shut from 2 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon...and even thnugh that happened...The Gulf people who turned up still had a great time, and, as I dont recall anyone doing anything like it since...I think we can still claim the record ...cause there wasnt one anyway....so once again, we are opening the doors to those cars/bikes/lorries/fish tanks/shopping trollies that are the famous Orange and Blue.

Those who know people or have a car, spread the word....its back on at THE 360 Endurance Festival.

Weekend of 5th and 6th May 2012...You can make it happen

register on the website by dropping a mail to gulfcolours@360mrc.com

Ta
C
Old 20 Jan 2012, 16:57 (Ref:3014623)   #210
Desperate Dan
Rookie

Desperate Dan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Claire is this on just the Saturday or on Sunday as well ???
Old 20 Jan 2012, 17:25 (Ref:3014632)   #211
Technohippy
Rookie

I'm up for a bit of this again... really enjoyed the day last time

and Claire if I may mention the VW Show i put on local to you http://www.elementalvw.org.uk on 14th April, fundraiser for Essex Air Ambulance and the theme this year is "stripes" ...

Desp Dan and I are after trying to beat your current record of nine as a bit of fun and entry is free for gulf livery whether its VW or not... vwshow@elementalvw.org.uk
Old 6 Mar 2012, 12:03 (Ref:3035903)   #212
Technohippy
Rookie

I've come to the conclusion that the ROFGO collection (currently 22 cars) is the unofficial record...

http://www.atfullchat.com/index.php/...ulf-collection