Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 2 Mar 2017, 20:31 (Ref:3715915)   #1
tjh8402
Rookie

United States
Orlando, Fl
tjh8402 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
race watching in USA without cable

Hey everyone, I'm trying to find out if anyone has had any luck using some of the streaming apps out there to watch races, specifically Formula 1 and IMSA. I was specifically looking at something like Playstaiton Vue or Sling. I want something I can watch live, DVR, and watch on a remote device. I have a Sony Bravia TV, Xbox one S, and iPhone. I believe Playstation Vue has the right channels and a dvr function, but I wasn't sure if the races were blacked out on it or not and if you could watch dvrd races elsewhere besides your home TV.
Old 9 Mar 2017, 23:35 (Ref:3717623)   #2
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SlingTV works like a champ for me, FS1/2 and NBCSN but no DVR capability so I often catch F1 at the 8 pm airing. But it streams well at home and rarely have any challenges on my phone either. Sling Blue is the way to go but sadly becoming more popular so it's up to 25/month for new users. So a decent bill and much higher per channel than cable but cheaper than the 150/month to get FS2/NBCSN here locally. If you have Sprint service there is a deal but think you need a large data or unlimited plan. Haven't seen anything about CBSSports yet so no PWC but I haven't watched it in a few years.

I haven't looked to see if the IMSA races get to FS on demand, but then they are on youtube fairly soon after the race, I think.
Old 10 Mar 2017, 13:51 (Ref:3717763)   #3
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
http://worldsoccertalk.com/2017/02/2...ming-services/
http://worldsoccertalk.com/2017/02/1...aystation-vue/

FuboTV doesn't have ESPN.
DirecTV Now doesn't have BeIn Sports.
Playstation Vue doesn't have UnivisiĆ³n.
Sling Orange+Blue doesn't have Fox Sports Net.
Sling Blue doesn't have ESPN.
Old 15 Mar 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3718778)   #4
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F1, Indycar, Lights, 5 NASCAR series, and ARCA are in HD online here, usually posted a few days after the race.
http://s546271843.onlinehome.us/welcome/