Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jul 2014, 13:44 (Ref:3429010)   #101
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I'm not addicted, no not me. I can give up any time I want, really. But maybe just one more fix (I mean year). And maybe another one after that. But really I can give it up anytime...
Old 1 Jul 2014, 13:49 (Ref:3429013)   #102
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
I'm not addicted, no not me. I can give up any time I want, really. But maybe just one more fix (I mean year). And maybe another one after that. But really I can give it up anytime...
Personally I have given it up... Until that time comes, or I visit TenTenths
Old 1 Jul 2014, 15:56 (Ref:3429072)   #103
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Oh well perhaps after 28 main le mans one test day and this will be my 5th classic i might need a rehabilitation clinic to sort me out, but they are expensive so i guess i will keep going, in two days i will be back there
Old 1 Jul 2014, 16:11 (Ref:3429084)   #104
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Oh well perhaps after 28 main le mans one test day and this will be my 5th classic i might need a rehabilitation clinic to sort me out, but they are expensive so i guess i will keep going, in two days i will be back there
Think it's cheaper to keep going than book in to the Priory - Man math - the way forward!
Old 3 Jul 2014, 09:15 (Ref:3429844)   #105
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Pfft, I am, I have to go, and I have no problem with this
Old 3 Jul 2014, 20:22 (Ref:3430042)   #106
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I have given up Le Mans.

No more Le Mans for me.

This year........ I Think...... Maybe.
Old 3 Jul 2014, 20:36 (Ref:3430048)   #107
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Addicted? Me? No, it's more like a fever that won't go away. And I'm passing it on to others.
Old 3 Jul 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3430066)   #108
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Addicted? Me? No, it's more like a fever that won't go away. And I'm passing it on to others.
So like a Virus?
Old 4 Jul 2014, 20:55 (Ref:3430399)   #109
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-RDBzGDDE

This explanes my addiction and Corvettes