Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Apr 2016, 08:01 (Ref:3629770)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2016 world famous traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

We have set the meeting each year since 2003. We had one more great moment last year and we go on again in 2016.
We hope the first timers will join us.
Who : all members are invited, you can come freely with friends or children, it has become a true family meeting.

When : around noon on the Saturday 18th, depending on the official program and races. So 12h00 loc if no other suggestion.

Where : in the village, inside the circuit : here. From the main entrance, take the tunnel which is on your left, turn right after the tunnel and follow the central alley. Turn right before the new large place. It will take place on this pathway (centre of the picture), between the main alley of the village and the track.

What : some drinks and food are offered by the locals. But you can also bring anything to share : your own drinks (wine, beer, soda or elaborated hybrid drinks), regional specialities, cakes...

If you cannot bring something for any reason, don"t worry, the main goal is to meet all together.

The regulars will answer here to any question from first-timers about how to get there. Check out regularly to not miss any change.
Old 3 Apr 2016, 08:13 (Ref:3629773)   #2
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I'll be raising a glass of red and a plate of fancy cheese+crackers+bacon+whatever else from home for everyone at the track. With a view to seeing all of you again in 2017.
Old 3 Apr 2016, 08:18 (Ref:3629775)   #3
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
I'll be raising a glass of red and a plate of fancy cheese+crackers+bacon+whatever else from home for everyone at the track. With a view to seeing all of you again in 2017.
And of course, a thought for those who cannot come at Le Mans this year.
Old 3 Apr 2016, 08:48 (Ref:3629781)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Of course I'll be there!

Will be my 5th anniversary!
Old 3 Apr 2016, 14:55 (Ref:3629891)   #5
Mikelancs
Rookie

Mikelancs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will try and drag my dad along our 6th at le mans this year
Old 3 Apr 2016, 17:21 (Ref:3629938)   #6
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall apologise in advance for my conduct.
Old 3 Apr 2016, 18:22 (Ref:3629956)   #7
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Of course ! I"m already here!!!!!
Old 3 Apr 2016, 18:29 (Ref:3629959)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Will be there as usual, will bring Cheese and paper plates plus anything else appropriate and drink/sample a couple of things, probably my 10th meet this year so I recommend this whole heartedly
Old 3 Apr 2016, 22:00 (Ref:3630025)   #9
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will be there. The chutney is maturing well

Sean
Old 4 Apr 2016, 09:34 (Ref:3630149)   #10
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there again this year, one of the highlights of my first visit last year and if you haven't been before I would highly recommend it!
Old 4 Apr 2016, 10:34 (Ref:3630171)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Will bring something nice to drink again this year....
Old 5 Apr 2016, 14:28 (Ref:3630527)   #12
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones this year.
Old 5 Apr 2016, 18:57 (Ref:3630566)   #13
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll make sure to be there.
Old 6 Apr 2016, 03:00 (Ref:3630634)   #14
otisdog
Rookie

United States
Camano island, Washington
otisdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My wife and I will be there if work doesn't interfere...probably with some distilled spirits from Mette.
Having never visited the establishment, can anybody recommend the preferred flavors?
Old 6 Apr 2016, 09:34 (Ref:3630671)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The various things people bring to the meet are always nice to try but i do try to limit how much as there is always plenty to sample
Old 10 Apr 2016, 08:47 (Ref:3631660)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
The various things people bring to the meet are always nice to try but i do try to limit how much as there is always plenty to sample
..... and the small thing of a race to follow the meeting......
Old 10 Apr 2016, 08:52 (Ref:3631663)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Race? must have missed that, usually sleeping off the excess food and alcohol
Old 10 Apr 2016, 13:16 (Ref:3631702)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Like a lot of other Tenthers, I suspect!
Old 11 Apr 2016, 20:26 (Ref:3631952)   #19
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shhhh..... I managed the start before falling asleep!
Old 12 Apr 2016, 06:03 (Ref:3632015)   #20
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Shhhh..... I managed the start before falling asleep!
oops, sorry Helen... I know you liked the liquor I brought with me last year, shall I bring some more this year?
Old 12 Apr 2016, 19:06 (Ref:3632162)   #21
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
oops, sorry Helen... I know you liked the liquor I brought with me last year, shall I bring some more this year?
Me? Don't know what you are talking about
(Yes please )
Old 14 Apr 2016, 06:27 (Ref:3632503)   #22
Alex Toropov
Racer

Alex Toropov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello from Russia! I hope you'll have great meeting in 2016! 2013 meeting was nice I should be on vacation for 4 weeks, starting from May 23rd, so I'll follow Le Mans activities via internet very closely.
Old 14 Apr 2016, 06:32 (Ref:3632504)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Keep the faith Alex, i am sure you will make it back to the home of motorsport soon, we will be raising a plastic cup to absent friends as usual
Old 14 Apr 2016, 09:12 (Ref:3632536)   #24
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
just 2 months til we will be back home in Le Mans again.

Starting to prepare what to bring this year.

Me and the son is looking forward to see you all again soon.

Kenn
Old 18 Apr 2016, 15:12 (Ref:3634472)   #25
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will be much more organised this year and bring some decent Cheddar and a n other cheese along..!