Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 15 Dec 2017, 14:50 (Ref:3787259)   #1
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Season pass prices

Sometimes I wish I still lived in Lincolnshire. If I did , I'd buy the MSV season pass for Cadwell AND Snetterton for £139 . Which is six quid LESS than BARC want for Croft 4 wheel season pass- can't they even throw in Harewood as a BOGOF ?
Old 15 Dec 2017, 19:34 (Ref:3787308)   #2
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The four wheeel pass from MSV at £199 (until Christmas and not including P&P of £8) is particularly good value as it now includes Donington Park race meetings.

Last year Silverstone did a £30 pass in an Advent Calendar special which covered limited meetings, but nothing at all this year.
Old 15 Dec 2017, 19:42 (Ref:3787310)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are they a big seller? I’m guessing the Silverstone one isn’t, perhaps because it is only one circuit? They can’t be that hard to administer, but if no one buys it...
Old 15 Dec 2017, 21:16 (Ref:3787332)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I know Knockhill is out of the way in comparison and it's calendar is limited but £115 for a Gold (all event) pass if purchased before the beginning of November was a bargain.

And by all events it means spectating at any public day, so Hot hatch days through to BTCC and BSB.
Old 16 Dec 2017, 08:01 (Ref:3787403)   #5
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Would somebody from BARC care to comment I wonder? Or can I expect the same response -total silence -as when I emailed them about disabled parking ? Thankfully I don't need it anymore but it is worth mentioning that MSV replied within the hour.....

Could do better .....
Old 9 Jan 2018, 07:51 (Ref:3791492)   #6
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
I think I have my answer after 3 weeks ...
Old 14 Jan 2018, 09:43 (Ref:3792637)   #7
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Love the fact ive moved 15 mins away from Oulton Park. I picked up a season pass just after Xmas for £145. Essentially it means you pay for the 2 bsb, btcc, bgt and gold cup, and the rest of the club meetings are free. Great value! Shall be rolling out of bed at 11am, getting there for the start of racing and be home by 6pm. Perfect
Old 20 Jan 2018, 20:50 (Ref:3794048)   #8
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've purchased a season ticket at Brands since it was first introduced, maybe 20 years now and in more recent years I've purchased the MSV all circuits pass This year with their acquisition of Donington included it makes the pre xmas price of £199 very good value always assuming you can afford the time and petrol!
Old 21 Jan 2018, 16:21 (Ref:3794137)   #9
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
It was even better when my sister lived in Kirkby Mallory, I could go to every Mallory meeting (cars or bikes) for nothing using her residents pass...
Old 21 Jan 2018, 20:49 (Ref:3794159)   #10
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Love the fact ive moved 15 mins away from Oulton Park. I picked up a season pass just after Xmas for £145. Essentially it means you pay for the 2 bsb, btcc, bgt and gold cup, and the rest of the club meetings are free. Great value! Shall be rolling out of bed at 11am, getting there for the start of racing and be home by 6pm. Perfect
Shame on you. If you're now only 15 minutes away there's no excuse not to be there in time for sign-on!!
Old 24 Jan 2018, 06:40 (Ref:3794661)   #11
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
Shame on you. If you're now only 15 minutes away there's no excuse not to be there in time for sign-on!!
Haha tell me about it. Got to work a lot of Saturday mornings these days though so can nip there at lunch for the racing :-D