Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 Oct 2012, 16:15 (Ref:3156561)   #1326
GT3.14
Veteran

GT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
David Addison has made a list of his top 10 pro-cup drivers this season. Unsurprisingly, Maxime Martin made number one. Interestingly, he ranked Edward Sandström, whom received a considerable amount of flak on ten-tenths, number 7. And will the SRO ever make a decision on the WRT Audi pit infringement, or are they just going to ignore Marc VDS?
Old 24 Oct 2012, 01:00 (Ref:3156803)   #1327
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3.14 View Post
David Addison has made a list of his top 10 pro-cup drivers this season. Unsurprisingly, Maxime Martin made number one. Interestingly, he ranked Edward Sandström, whom received a considerable amount of flak on ten-tenths, number 7. And will the SRO ever make a decision on the WRT Audi pit infringement, or are they just going to ignore Marc VDS?
Where can I find the David Addison list please?

Thought there would've been a decision about the appeal by now.
Old 24 Oct 2012, 11:46 (Ref:3156967)   #1328
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Ditto, Rich.
I am told VDS and WRT videoed the others pit stops... "Just In Case".
What the exact infringements may be, I don't know. And likely wouldn't share here anyway.
So come on, SRO, sort this out!
Old 24 Oct 2012, 12:02 (Ref:3156973)   #1329
GT3.14
Veteran

GT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry about that, copied the link but forgot to paste it. http://blancpain-endurance-series.co...em.php?key=439
Old 24 Oct 2012, 15:40 (Ref:3157066)   #1330
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for that, I'd forgotten to have a look into that list. So pleased Max Martin is top, as he's just blitzed anyone this year, for my money. Look at Monza, especially, where the Z4 really didn't work, but the VDS team took the win...

As said on there, SRO awards dinner is on Saturday night. They had best get this appeal process run through pretty quick!
Old 26 Oct 2012, 11:40 (Ref:3157944)   #1331
Jameson
Racer

Jameson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Thanks for that, I'd forgotten to have a look into that list. So pleased Max Martin is top, as he's just blitzed anyone this year, for my money. Look at Monza, especially, where the Z4 really didn't work, but the VDS team took the win...

As said on there, SRO awards dinner is on Saturday night. They had best get this appeal process run through pretty quick!
Maxime Martin is on top and rightly so. He was the league of his own this year. I like a couple of the other names there, as well, like Kechele and Goossens, but with the rest of it I couldn't agree much less. Stippler? Leinders? Parente who did just one race where McLaren was way ahead of anyone else? Sandstrom? Anyway, those are Addison's ideas and I for one wasn't a fan of his commentary nor many of his opinions.

We all agree on Martin, so what do you think of the rest of the list?

I have read nothing about the appeal process and would be very surprised if it was solved within a week now. I think it has nothing to do with SRO either, so them wanting a quick decision doesn't help much. Question is, are they going to give out the Pro Cup trophies without the decision or not?
Old 3 Dec 2012, 12:11 (Ref:3174596)   #1332
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
urdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridurdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting data at Einfo about GT3 spectators asistance and car numbers among all European GT3 series:

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...nce-14664.html
Old 3 Dec 2012, 16:50 (Ref:3174656)   #1333
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
urdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridurdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdragon View Post
Interesting data at Einfo about GT3 spectators asistance and car numbers among all European GT3 series:

Whohoo, Navarra was crowder (Stands) than Silverstone !! xD
Old 4 Dec 2012, 01:35 (Ref:3174824)   #1334
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I love seeing attendance numbers like this. Wish all series would give a season wrap up of data like this.
Old 4 Dec 2012, 10:44 (Ref:3174943)   #1335
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I love seeing attendance numbers like this. Wish all series would give a season wrap up of data like this.
Those plain numbers are more than anything a easy way to atract new sponsors of out of motorsports, you can easily make the numbers to guess if sponsorship will be profitable with this data, and how much to pay for it.
Old 4 Dec 2012, 12:53 (Ref:3174984)   #1336
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Whohoo, Navarra was crowder (Stands) than Silverstone !! xD
Counted llamas?
Old 7 Dec 2012, 00:17 (Ref:3175989)   #1337
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Any rumours at all about next years entry?