Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 10 Jun 2001, 21:06 (Ref:103553)   #1
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hats off to Mr Webmaster

Congrats on another software upgrade to the forums! Some people may not realise the hours and effort Craig puts into this website so a little recognition shouldn't go unnoticed.
Old 10 Jun 2001, 22:23 (Ref:103587)   #2
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
I know how many hours Mr. Webmaster puts in, so double congratulations from me - the new improvements work brilliantly.. Keep it up!
Old 10 Jun 2001, 22:55 (Ref:103599)   #3
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Top stuff, but there seems to be one little problem. ATM I'm using Communicator 4.7 and I have to log in every time I enter the forum. Other than that, brilliance as usual Craig
Old 10 Jun 2001, 23:03 (Ref:103603)   #4
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great, apart from the glitch which means the forum doesn't pick up that a thread is the last in the list, so there's still a next thread option. This was fixed in the last update, but has come back.
Old 11 Jun 2001, 17:32 (Ref:103978)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Sadly, it's a feature not a bug... It seems that Jelsoft (the forum software creators) are intent on forcing us to live with this. When I complained about it previously they offered some code which I could hack in to return the previous functionality. This time the code doesn't seem to work, and we're apparently stuck with it. I'm sure we'll get used to it soon enough though - it's the way the old UBB forum software worked, after all. One good point about this though; apparently it was reduced in the first place in order to cut down on the number of queries which had to be made to the database. Therefore the forum should load a little bit faster...
Old 11 Jun 2001, 18:26 (Ref:103997)   #6
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Hats off to Mr Webmaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorna
Some people may not realise the hours and effort Craig puts into this website
I don't realise, but I can only imagine the amounts of time and effort it demands. Having some experience with web design from work myself, I know it can be a time consuming activity. I second the "hats off", no problems to report from this end! I don't use the last/next thread feature, like to see the list, weird ol' me
Old 11 Jun 2001, 18:46 (Ref:104008)   #7
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What are the actual visual differences apart from todays birthdays?
Old 11 Jun 2001, 19:56 (Ref:104042)   #8
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Craig, keep it up
Old 11 Jun 2001, 22:13 (Ref:104107)   #9
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Nice work AntHill, the forum is looking even more fabulous than normal. Hurrah!