Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 15 Jul 2002, 09:14 (Ref:334117)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Racing sim fans - check this out!

This is deliberately in the Sportscar forum, so please don't put me in the Armchair Enthusiasts section Ayse!

The long rumoured WSC sim has now appeared, but in a different incarnation. If the hype is to be believed, GPL has a spiritual successor. Many of the cars that have been featured on the site are late 60s, early 70s sportscars.
Check out the link below and the thread 'Racing Legends' in Armchair Enthusiasts.

http://www.west-racing.com/
Old 15 Jul 2002, 12:21 (Ref:334193)   #2
Big Mac
Racer

Big Mac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This looks ABSOLUTLEY unreal!!!!
Lets hope it's as good as made out on the web site.

It'll cost a packet though
Old 15 Jul 2002, 13:29 (Ref:334249)   #3
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah, the cost is my main fear. According to one forum thread, the basic kit will be £100 for one track and one car. Then each car and track would cost more to add on.

However at the moment there is a lot of rumour and not much else. So fingers crossed and watch that space!
Old 15 Jul 2002, 14:59 (Ref:334295)   #4
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
uh-oh looks like I could lose my life again!
Old 16 Jul 2002, 02:56 (Ref:334671)   #5
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This looks awesome, although very expensive, it would probably be worth it. wish i had some spare cash
Old 16 Jul 2002, 14:18 (Ref:335034)   #6
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
that looks great......ill bet my cheapo PC wont be able to run it, tho