Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 May 2017, 16:55 (Ref:3737756)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well almost time for the first trip to the home of endurance racing, car ready and staying with our good friend Laurent (djcomix) looking forward to a sunny trip down on saturday morning and hope to see as many of you as possible
Old 31 May 2017, 17:11 (Ref:3737759)   #27
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah me too!
Old 31 May 2017, 20:53 (Ref:3737820)   #28
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry to say I can not attend testday. Have a great weekend, see you race week.
Old 31 May 2017, 21:09 (Ref:3737825)   #29
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry to hear that, René! See you race week indeed
Old 31 May 2017, 21:26 (Ref:3737832)   #30
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry René see you at the race
Old 1 Jun 2017, 05:39 (Ref:3737866)   #31
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Sorry to say I can not attend testday. Have a great weekend, see you race week.
Sorry to hear that rene, yes see you in two weeks
Old 1 Jun 2017, 08:04 (Ref:3737884)   #32
antonylight
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cobham
antonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridantonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Test Day Entry List

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...1-f8a362729de4
Old 1 Jun 2017, 10:19 (Ref:3737903)   #33
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A collection of photos/tweets from the Test Day setup - https://twitter.com/i/moments/870199794299490305

The low-drag SMP Dallara looks very tasty!
Old 1 Jun 2017, 10:27 (Ref:3737905)   #34
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
A collection of photos/tweets from the Test Day setup - https://twitter.com/i/moments/870199794299490305

That is a very weird setup. In that light it almost looks like they've removed the front splitter entirely.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 06:03 (Ref:3738055)   #35
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Weather now saying rain and colder on saturday with light showers on sunday for the actual test
Old 2 Jun 2017, 08:52 (Ref:3738084)   #36
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Weather now saying rain and colder on saturday with light showers on sunday for the actual test
With luggage space constrained looks increasingly like shorts out and raincoat very much in...
Old 2 Jun 2017, 12:49 (Ref:3738121)   #37
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
oh ye of little faith i am sure we will be ok with shorts
Old 2 Jun 2017, 15:28 (Ref:3738153)   #38
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

Looking from the side, the front looks like 2016 Audi's.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 16:04 (Ref:3738164)   #39
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Considering that Dallara built every Audi LMP1 outside of the RTN built R8C and Bentley GTPs until 2014...
Old 2 Jun 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3738167)   #40
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
About meeting ten-tenthers at the test day, I remind you that some of us usually gather in the grandstand above the garages, close to the pit exit, at the beginning of the morning session..
I hope we will see vincegail to congratulate him live for his new job.
Old 2 Jun 2017, 17:00 (Ref:3738169)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Ian and i will be there
Old 2 Jun 2017, 20:17 (Ref:3738220)   #42
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
About meeting ten-tenthers at the test day, I remind you that some of us usually gather in the grandstand above the garages, close to the pit exit, at the beginning of the morning session..
I hope we will see vincegail to congratulate him live for his new job.
Usually I start at Mulsanne, then Arnage and work my way up to the pitstrait and Tertre Rouge, but I'll change my itinerary sunday
Old 2 Jun 2017, 21:16 (Ref:3738227)   #43
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Simon, I must apologize! your weather forecast was better than mine
Old 2 Jun 2017, 21:38 (Ref:3738232)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
All ready for morning sprint down see you all down there
Old 3 Jun 2017, 01:35 (Ref:3738251)   #45
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
My forecast still says partly cloudy for Sunday, and rain should be gone by morning.
Old 3 Jun 2017, 04:34 (Ref:3738259)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well up and ready to leave checked weather site and looking better now, cloudy with maybe a light shower today with sunny and some clouds tomorrow, shorts on and roof down all the way i hope
see a few of you later today and everyone else tomorrow
Old 3 Jun 2017, 08:37 (Ref:3738283)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have a good weekend those who are going.
Old 3 Jun 2017, 17:33 (Ref:3738372)   #48
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Have a good weekend those who are going.
Arrived, quick dip in DjComix's pool, and now beers with GT6 and VinceGail.

So we're agreed just before 0900 at the pit exit end of T34 to catch up?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Old 4 Jun 2017, 01:17 (Ref:3738439)   #49
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The thing I'm most interested in about test day this year is the LMP2 speeds. Brundle thinks they will be a big step up from last year, and I tend to agree:

http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/b...up-at-le-mans/
Old 4 Jun 2017, 01:23 (Ref:3738442)   #50
NSX_LeMans
Racer

NSX_LeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bruno Senna said in an interview that they were getting close to 330kph while testing at Aragon.