Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 12 Aug 1999, 18:01 (Ref:3659)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!

I've been away for a couple of days trying to tie up a new business venture (which seems to be very exciting & hopefully profitable!)

However, on my return, it's been brought to my attention that a few of you have been bickering and trading insults. Please ensure that this stops - we're all here to enjoy ourselves - myself included. I do not wish to see this forum turn into a boxing ring so, as has been said before, if you've a problem with someone else, take it to email - don't slug it out here.

OK, rant over. Now some other news...

Those of you who have been round a while will remember I said I may have to close the site due to lack of time and the horrific financial costs involved in running the site. Well, you know as well as I do that I don't want to do this, but the immediate future doesn't look particularly healthy as far as spare time to run this site goes.

Rather than pulling the plug, I am thinking maybe that we could appoint certain members of the 10 Tenths community to be responsible for certain areas.

What do you think to this idea ? Would you be interested ? What sections do you think should be candidates ?

Post your thoughts and comments in Webside Feedback.

Thanks for your time