Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who in your view is the driver of the Grand Prix?
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 1 3.13%
Lewis Hamilton 9 28.13%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 17 53.13%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 1 3.13%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 1 3.13%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 3 9.38%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Aug 2017, 12:16 (Ref:3761930)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix - Belgian Grand Prix 2017

Who in your view is the driver of the Grand Prix?
Old 27 Aug 2017, 13:32 (Ref:3761968)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Alonso.. for making it absolutely clear he is the best..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 27 Aug 2017, 14:35 (Ref:3761998)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ricciardo. Daniel did another good consistent job.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 14:47 (Ref:3762000)   #4
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Indeed. He probably made the overtake of the season there. A good solid job to get a podium, especially as it is not a track that favours the Red Bull in its current form.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 14:59 (Ref:3762007)   #5
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
But would not have been on the podium if his teammates engine had'nt failed(like so many times before this season)
Old 27 Aug 2017, 15:17 (Ref:3762015)   #6
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I vote Ricciardo as well. On the podium again, while there are 4 drivers in much better cars than his.
I bet he'd be right up there for WDC if he had a sligthly better car
Old 27 Aug 2017, 15:18 (Ref:3762016)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
But would not have been on the podium if his teammates engine had'nt failed(like so many times before this season)
True, but I can hardly vote for Max, can I......
Old 27 Aug 2017, 15:48 (Ref:3762023)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ricciardo's a good choice. Very bad luck for Verstappen but Ricciardo used his team mates bad luck to good avail.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 20:21 (Ref:3762145)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Has to be Ricciardo, but alonso runs him close
Old 27 Aug 2017, 20:33 (Ref:3762148)   #10
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis with kudos to Ricciardo and Massa.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 21:41 (Ref:3762164)   #11
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"If only" for Alonso but Danny Ric gets the vote, sharpest on the safety car again with cold tyres in an underpowered cars, what can you say against that
Old 27 Aug 2017, 22:54 (Ref:3762179)   #12
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
payback for last race he he he

Daniel Ricciardo. cause he's Aussie
Old 27 Aug 2017, 23:26 (Ref:3762180)   #13
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The guy that won it !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 28 Aug 2017, 00:36 (Ref:3762191)   #14
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not sure about Alonso, he qualified well and got a great start, but after that just dropped like a stone for a while. How do you judge his pace when he had none, and certainly made the world know about it. It's pretty fun to listen to but sometimes comes across a bit obnoxious when he's telling the team no radio for the rest of the race this is just a test session now, meanwhile he's running in the points in 10th! I bet Wehrlein would love to be running in 10th. Don't know what happened but he seemed to drop back later and was only had his team mate behind and then retired so whatever technical issue he had must of been getting worse.

Also the move on Palmer he should have been penalised for. That was as blatant running a driver off track as it can be, touching wheels a bunch of times as well. He was probably a bit angry at the time, but come on stewards that was no different to Ocon vs Perez, just not at 300kph.

DOTR for me is Ricciardo. Although Lewis and Seb were on another level compared to their team mates.
Old 28 Aug 2017, 08:00 (Ref:3762247)   #15
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Perez. Exceptional driving!
Old 28 Aug 2017, 08:57 (Ref:3762260)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
For the third time this season, Lewis
Old 28 Aug 2017, 10:48 (Ref:3762289)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Perez. Exceptional driving!
I trust that's tongue in cheek.......

Edit - Blimey - you did vote for him. That's about as extraordinary as it would be if F1Pete voted for Vettel....
Old 28 Aug 2017, 13:21 (Ref:3762329)   #18
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Has to be Ricciardo, but alonso runs him close
the guy that retired his car because it wouldn't rain?
Old 28 Aug 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3762367)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a near perfect race for ham...helps that he has got the car for it but he certainly made the most of it.
Old 28 Aug 2017, 17:28 (Ref:3762382)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Again, how he disposed of Bottas was probably the greatest pass since Hakkinen scooped Zonta and MS at Spa way back when. If it wasn't for that 10 second stop and go who knows where Kimi could have ended up. Top of the podium?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 28 Aug 2017, 17:29 (Ref:3762384)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
.....who knows where Kimi could have ended up. Top of the podium?
I suspect not......
Old 28 Aug 2017, 18:30 (Ref:3762403)   #22
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I suspect not......
No need to disillusion the man Ace, leave him to his dreams.
Old 28 Aug 2017, 19:49 (Ref:3762437)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh, I do try, honestly I do.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 28 Aug 2017, 22:00 (Ref:3762477)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi. Again, how he disposed of Bottas was probably the greatest pass since Hakkinen scooped Zonta and MS at Spa way back when. If it wasn't for that 10 second stop and go who knows where Kimi could have ended up. Top of the podium?

I don't think he deserved that stop and go at all; at the time I thought it was silly and yet there was Perez and Ocon.
Old 29 Aug 2017, 00:44 (Ref:3762498)   #25
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why do I sense a hint of pessimism? As Murray used to say...anything can happen in Formula One.