Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 21 May 2013, 01:48 (Ref:3250862)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't watch the event, but I think I know what's going on, because the same problems exist at every event.

It's the right track, but the wrong car with the wrong format. Leave it at CMS, make it 2 segments and invert the field. It ain't that difficult but nascar likes to think to damn much.
Old 23 May 2013, 09:41 (Ref:3252112)   #27
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
What about dumping this event?
Old 23 May 2013, 14:07 (Ref:3252182)   #28
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
The All-Star race should go to Road America. Or Knockhill.
Old 23 May 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3252194)   #29
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
How about doing the race at Iowa?
Old 23 May 2013, 18:07 (Ref:3252255)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
What about dumping this event?
Not going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
The All-Star race should go to Road America. Or Knockhill.
Never going to happen. x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
How about doing the race at Iowa?
Not going to happen.

No doubt, the on track product is subpar, but it has little to do with the actual track and more to do with the car and the knuckleheads pulling the strings. Change of venue will only would probably improve it, albeit temporarily. Then the new car smell will wear off.
Old 23 May 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3252326)   #31
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quiet Fod. I'm in the middle of a long email to young Brian highlighting my suggestions and you are NOT being constructive.
Old 23 May 2013, 20:54 (Ref:3252350)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Quiet Fod. I'm in the middle of a long email to young Brian highlighting my suggestions and you are NOT being constructive.
Yeah, that email will end up in the junk folder.
Old 23 May 2013, 22:28 (Ref:3252422)   #33
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yeah, that email will end up in the junk folder.
NASCAR listens to its fans. I know because Darrell Waltrip told me so.
Old 23 May 2013, 23:23 (Ref:3252452)   #34
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Mike Joy also told me that the fans wanted to see Danica Patrick during the All Star showdown, so that's why they dedicate 3 quarters of their coverage to her.

Sure it's not the other way round Mike?
Old 24 May 2013, 03:55 (Ref:3252502)   #35
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Old 24 May 2013, 07:50 (Ref:3252528)   #36
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Should see lots of Danica during the Indy 500 with Go Daddy having some major advertising going on
Old 24 May 2013, 15:30 (Ref:3252697)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Just heard Jeff Burton they should take the event to Hickory Motorspeedway. Sounds good to me!