Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 26 Aug 2014, 21:28 (Ref:3447904)   #1
PabloTeK
Racer

United Kingdom
Err... Can I have a sports question?
PabloTeK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2015 National Series' Calendars

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...n-bristol.html

I like some of the changes, Darlington that close to the chase should be interesting!

Nice block of late summer races for NNS too - Watkins Glen, followed by Mid-Ohio, Bristol, Road America, Darlington and then Richmond. I bet the spares departments are rubbing their hands at that...
Old 26 Aug 2014, 23:15 (Ref:3447933)   #2
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloTeK View Post
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...n-bristol.html

I like some of the changes, Darlington that close to the chase should be interesting!

Nice block of late summer races for NNS too - Watkins Glen, followed by Mid-Ohio, Bristol, Road America, Darlington and then Richmond. I bet the spares departments are rubbing their hands at that...
Ugh, stinks that they decided to move the Loudon weekend even further into late September, now its going to be even colder during the late afternoons, and let me tell you, it can get bloody arctic in New Hampshire in late September! *Side Note* I only have ever attended the Saturday races since my first trip in 2002, more racing for half the amount it would normally cost for a Sunday ticket.
Old 28 Aug 2014, 10:31 (Ref:3448466)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Boring NASCAR - do they fear change? Hope Toyota dominate & win everything
Old 29 Aug 2014, 02:19 (Ref:3448713)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Atlanta on March 1st is rolling the dice with the weather.

Homestead should be early spring and Championship weekend should be in Atlanta. It's just correct, IMHO. I mean, seriously, Miami? To crown the NASCAR champ? Has anyone else not seen the travesty in this?

As I expected, no Road ATL and no additional road courses. Not gonna happen.