Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Sep 2013, 11:45 (Ref:3305171)   #51
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I'd put a small wager on the incredible 'Hulk', but that Lotus really needs to be green because you wouldn't like...........you know the rest.

Yes, definitely the Hulk to Lotus......or maybe not. Let's face it, we're all just guessing at this point. Unless, of course, you know a friend of a friend who knows...you know the rest.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 18:26 (Ref:3305331)   #52
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, next season might be a lottery, who knows what team will come on top with the changes...
Old 18 Sep 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3305909)   #53
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I'd be inclined to sign both of them and park Romain at no 3 for a season as he probably wouldn't get (or want) a drive anywhere else?

I don't get this Massa isn't quick anymore rubbish. He's already proved that towards the end of last season and quite regularly this season until Fernando put the kybosh on it!!!

He's got a fair bit to prove to people (apparently) and if he gets a sniff of a half decent car I think he's still got serious race winning potential.
I have a feeling we have seen the best of Massa when he became world champion for a split seconds... Having said that, he could well find extra pace (and comfort) by being driver n1 in another team like Lotus. A very interesting prospect at the end. Pairing with Hulk could make that team very fiery too! (even if Boullier will never let go of his favored Grosjean...)
Old 18 Sep 2013, 22:57 (Ref:3305934)   #54
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I'd be inclined to sign both of them and park Romain at no 3 for a season as he probably wouldn't get (or want) a drive anywhere else?

I don't get this Massa isn't quick anymore rubbish. He's already proved that towards the end of last season and quite regularly this season until Fernando put the kybosh on it!!!

He's got a fair bit to prove to people (apparently) and if he gets a sniff of a half decent car I think he's still got serious race winning potential.
You would think if you could get Massa and Smedley as a package with anyone else that may come from Ferrari you would be able to learn an awful lot very quickly from their experience if you were Lotus!