Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:55 (Ref:3085866)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
2012 Le Mans Spotters Guide - Supported by Ten-Tenths

It's here!

The 2012 Simraceway 24Hrs of Le Mans Spotter Guide, supported by Ten-Tenths is now available to download

You can download the guide HERE

The guide is available as a High Res PDF and a lower res version for tablets and mobile devices.

Please spread the world!
Thanks to everyone who has supported the guide. Its is massively appreciated

NOTE: The guide will be updated early next week after Scruitneering, so if you don't need it this weekend, wait until V2!

I'm averaging on 10 emails a day on this, so thought I better spread the word

I'm hoping to release the 2012 Le Mans Spotter Guide by the end of the week (hopefully Friday, but if not the weekend), but this is dependent on 'free' evening time. I'm onto the second page and many of the GT's are from Sebring so only need updates.

This year, we have a sponsor, Simraceway.com!

As before, I will release an update during the LM week for any late changes and will include a smaller PDF version for you to access on your mobile/tablet.

For now, keep an eye on this page http://www.spotterguides.com/le-mans-2012/

Thanks to the partners, which includes Grant and Ten-Tenths, RadioLeMans.com, DailySportscar, l'endurance.co.uk, Fourtitude, Oneighturbo.com and Simraceway.com

Thanks to everyone who downloads the guides and all the marshall's who give their time for the event.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3085872)   #2
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Will be checking it out when I'll do my McWifi at the McDo at Hunadieres straight next tuesday!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 21:10 (Ref:3085885)   #3
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andy you are one of the real unsung heroes of Le Mans for us fans. Your spotters guide is an absolute must for me whichever track I am fortunate enough to be watching the best racing in the world at. Thank you so much for giving your time to producing the best guide on the planet.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 21:36 (Ref:3085913)   #4
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great stuff Andy will take a copy down with us. Will be interesting to see how many of the team pits we can spy it in again!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 22:38 (Ref:3085964)   #5
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have a feeling I'm going to be lost without it this year, especially for P2!

Thanks as always Andy, you do an outstanding job. It has become one of those 'essentials' we all feel the need to take with us. Just hoping now (no pressure ) that it's available before I head off to Portsmouth to meet Ayse on Saturday evening.

Old 5 Jun 2012, 22:44 (Ref:3085965)   #6
GAMEOFGUTS21
Rookie

United States
Dallas, TX
GAMEOFGUTS21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post

Thanks as always Andy, you do an outstanding job. It has become one of those 'essentials' we all feel the need to take with us. Just hoping now (no pressure ) that it's available before I head off to Portsmouth to meet Ayse on Saturday evening.

I would be lost, too!
Old 6 Jun 2012, 06:52 (Ref:3086071)   #7
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post

Send me an email. If its not 100% there on the weekend, it will be close and I'll send you what I have then
Old 6 Jun 2012, 08:27 (Ref:3086097)   #8
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andy, thank you very much for the hard work you do for us all with these spotters guides! They're an obligatory thing for me during every race lately, and I personally really appreciate your effort.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3086170)   #9
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Will be using it again this year Andy, thanks for the great work!
Old 6 Jun 2012, 13:23 (Ref:3086254)   #10
Lorenzo S
Racer

England
Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Lorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can I add my my name to the list of fans? Printed my first spotters guide in 2009 and don't know how I'd manage without it. Thanks Andy.

I also very unsubtly want to nudge you into releasing at least something on Friday, as I too will be off on Saturday morning and wouldn't want to leave without it! **pretty please with a cherry on top**

(ooh, look, a smiley that does just that!)
Old 6 Jun 2012, 18:06 (Ref:3086410)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Looking forward to it as usual, will print out on the printer at work as soon as it is available
Old 6 Jun 2012, 18:31 (Ref:3086427)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good to see that one of the 'essentials' for any Le Mans trip is going to be with us again! Thanks Andy!
Old 7 Jun 2012, 06:02 (Ref:3086665)   #13
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks as usual! I sit in front of the TV with it printed off.

Roughly how many hours does it take to make this?
Old 7 Jun 2012, 08:12 (Ref:3086705)   #14
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Good news! Much to the dismay of the better half, the past two evenings and wee hours has resulted in......

The Spotter Guide will be released on Friday 8th June. Not quite sure when yet (I'm in Canada), so might be late afternoon UK time. For the first time, I (think!) have every livery confirmed!

Thanks to Marcel ten Caat who is doing a fantastic job proof reading the guides.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 08:24 (Ref:3086711)   #15
Lorenzo S
Racer

England
Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Lorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fantastic! Thanks for all the extra effort, 'tis really much appreciated!
Old 7 Jun 2012, 08:25 (Ref:3086713)   #16
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Andy!, as this will be the first year where i dont have tv telemetry, this guide id going to be gold for me. Really looking forward to it .
Old 7 Jun 2012, 11:33 (Ref:3086812)   #17
Martyn_
Rookie

United Kingdom
Martyn_ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent! Hope you make Friday as I intend to utilise the office A3 printer! I don't have a printer at home and I leave for La Sarthe on Monday!
Old 7 Jun 2012, 13:54 (Ref:3086884)   #18
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yep, team fangirl will be armed with a couple of copies to enjoy the race with.

thank you andy!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 15:49 (Ref:3087587)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
It's here!

The 2012 Simraceway 24Hrs of Le Mans Spotter Guide, supported by Ten-Tenths is now available to download

You can download the guide HERE

The guide is available as a High Res PDF and a lower res version for tablets and mobile devices.

Please spread the world!
Thanks to everyone who has supported the guide. Its is massively appreciated

NOTE: The guide will be updated early next week after Scruitneering, so if you don't need it this weekend, wait until V2!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 15:53 (Ref:3087588)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Terrific! Thanks Andy!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 19:13 (Ref:3087658)   #21
Cuttlefish
Racer

United States
Seattle, WA
Cuttlefish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Andy!! Will be printing these out on glossy 11x17.

My favorite part is the description is on the #23 Signatech car, "Playstation Branding & character on honkin' fin"
Old 8 Jun 2012, 19:32 (Ref:3087670)   #22
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Andy!
Old 8 Jun 2012, 19:55 (Ref:3087677)   #23
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks a lot. I have printed it and I will download it on the smartphone. Very useful.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 20:52 (Ref:3087701)   #24
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Following a few requests, a JPEG version has been added for those phones and tablets which dont support PDF (!)
Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:19 (Ref:3087721)   #25
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

An amazing guide as usual! I just want to get in line and express my thanks and gratitude for all your hard work.